Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85421 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
+1
*Sets up Sasha on a mounted tripod and the 'Tower of Science made' Laser rifle on another tripod*

"Use Sasha if you want to Highwind. I've got to give my new born baby a try!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2012, 12:40:07 PM »
*X uses it, and burns a hole in the ceiling.*

X: (In Eric Cartman voice) SWEEEET.....  8)

Me: Hmm, not bad.....  ;D

Meinwhile, back at the Villa....

The Russians have advanced to where the Villa foyer doorway once was.

*Sinful: Keep firing and reload until you drop! We must hold them off for a little while longer!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »
*Hole in the ceiling closes itself, as Castlevania is a Creature of Chaos.*

X: Woah.

Me: Meh, that's nothing, I once knocked over the art tower into the lake when I was flying around the castle for kicks.

It reappeared in its original spot, like nothing ever happened.  I would hate to knock over the tower of execution, though.  All that lava would destroy the booze in Castle Center.  Not good.

Meanwhile, back at the Villa:

*The Russians are slowly advancing inch by inch, due to their overwhelming numbers.*
Sinful: Keep firing until you're dead!

*The last of the three main columns is killed off.*

Sinful: We've killed off the second wave!  Retreat upstairs to the balcony! Lock the side door first!
*Servant's entrance is locked, and everyone on the lower foyer floor except for the demonic machine gunners behind the bar(s) that flank the foyer staircase retreat up the stairs, taking position behind the barricade on the staircase landing and the upper part of the staircase.*
Sinful: Now we must fight off the next three columns, before we can retreat again!
*The Villa garrison Braces for the next wave of Russian soldiers to attack.*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:37:45 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2012, 09:46:57 PM »
+1
"So how many spider women are there in the underground tunnel? I figure we could use them as a little incentive to the red army. Prime Minister Putin might back off if Her Majesty; The Spider Queen pays him a visit."
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
Hmm, that is a good idea, but the plan is to destroy the entire Russian army that's attacking us.

Only then will Putin realize that he has no choice, but a peace treaty.

He's not dumb enough to invade Romania, it would start World War 3.

Anyways, they have to split up when they reach the villa hedge maze crypt.

One group Follows the Soviet bear, next group follows General Grover, last group follows the Russian Sergent.

The group that goes to the outer wall is going to be annihilated by all the anti-air and anti-infantry defenses, as well as all those Chaos Guardians and Chaos Tanks.

So, don't worry, X, everything is going according to plan.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2012, 10:11:05 PM »
+1
"The plan has to succeed now considering they no-longer have the Necronomicon in their possession, and the spider women will no-doubt have some of the red army for their appetizers."

*Starts hopping around with giddiness*

"I can hardly wait till they come here...and set off all that Magical Nitro I set up  ;D"

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
+1
you know after all that drinking that one night I feel way better who know those drinks might have been tonics or something but I feel way better enough to join in on the fight in other words I put back my uniform and get my colt and I even got a new gift from my "friend" since she done everything she felt was necessary. She gave me her 1912 pattern(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_1908_and_1912_cavalry_swords) sword after because my sabre was to archaic. Now All what I have to do radio someone to tell me where they are so I can ride there hell she even gave me her prized horse as a gift on one condition I have to bring the horse back to the shack, and well who the hell knows I might live in the village or something after all of this who knows, but anyways... roger can anyone hear me over give me your coordinates over.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2012, 08:33:43 AM »
*Picks up walkie-talkie*

This is Highwind.

Neobelmont: Where are you?

Highwind: Me, X, and Group C are in the Castle Center.  DO NOT ENTER THE MAIN DOORS WE RIGGED THEM WITH MAGICAL NITRO!
Take this secret passage (Wide enough and tall enough for your horse) At this location *Gives Neobelmont the Coordinates*
Avoid Being spotted by the Russians and magically seal the passage behind you.  The passage should come out in the Colosseum.  PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

NeoBelmont: Will do, over.

Highwind: Copy that, over.

To X: Yeah, that group should be decimated by all the spider woman, the spider queen, and group A, led by mobius.
Only the Soviet bear or General Grover could survive the Spider Queen, the Russian sergeant would be ripped apart and eaten by the Spider Queen.
*Watches X hop around like crazy.*

Damn man, you need to lay off the caffeine and sugar!  You might fall off this staircase and bust your head open on the floor below! Geez.  :rollseyes:

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 12:12:32 AM »
X: Sorry, combat high again.
Me: Whatever...  :rollseyes:

Meanwhile, in the tunnel:

Mobius: ZZZZZZZZZ huh? oh, never mind.......ZZZZZZZ

Meanwhile, in the waterway:

Harrycombs: *doses off*

Meanwhile, back at the villa!

Sinful: Here they come!  FIRE!

*The russians advance up the lower foyer staircase, before getting gunned down.

Slayer: You know, this would be pretty funny right now, if this wasn't all serious and everything.

Donvermicelli: JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP FIRING AND RELOADING!

After the 3 columns are wiped out:

Sinful:  Retreat to the top of the stairs!  Were holding up good, too, only 3 people killed on our side, no one important, though; just random bar patrons.
*Villa garrison retreats behind barricades at the top of the staircase, flanking the half-wall outcropping at the top of said staircase.*

Sinful: Ok, Sharpshooters on my nine, after we kill the next 3 columns, you have to abandon the upper left side of the villa, got it?

Sharpshooters: Rodger that, over.

Sinful: Here they come!
*Villa garrison braces for the next wave of Russian soldiers to attack.*

Meanwhile, in the Villa parlor:

Sulaco: Hmm, sounds like a real firefight is going on in the foyer downstairs.  Better get ready, then.
*Cracks knuckles and neck*
Kregan: Are you sure you can hold off the Russians while the villa garrison retreats to the villa Library to evacuate to the Castle Center?
Sulaco: Oh yeah, this is nothing, ever wonder how the Hittites won all those battles against the Mitanni and Egyptian empires? Me, basically.  8)
Kregan: I see, master......  :o
Also, I found the 2 human commanders passed out in the Castle Center dining hall, drunk as hell.
Sulaco: WHAT!
*Into Walkie-talkie*: HIGHWIND! X! STOP GETTING DRUNK AND READY THE CASTLE CENTER DEFENSES!  THIS IS NO TIME TO GET DRUNK!!!  >:(
Me: Umm, we're behind a barricade at the top of the stairs in the room where rosa/fernandez warrior was fought.  We're not drunk anymore, so lay off, ok?
Sulaco:*Sighs* Just don't fuck this up, over.
Me: Copy that, over.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 02:44:52 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2012, 12:21:42 AM »
+1
Takes the secret passage, now I just need to radio in where the guys are and I will be there I am not that far.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2012, 09:09:14 AM »
Neobelmont: Where are you guys in Castle Center, over.
Me: We're behind a barricade at the top of the stairs in the big room where rosa/fernandez warrior was fought.  BE CAREFUL, DO NOT TOUCH THE MOCK BARRICADES, THEY ARE SET TO BLOW WITH MAGICAL NITRO!  Carefully make your way to the big room where our position is, over.
Neobelmont: Will copy that, over.
To X: Well, not much for us to do now.
X: Man, this is getting boring..... :-\

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »
+1
Neobelmont: Where are you guys in Castle Center, over.
Me: We're behind a barricade at the top of the stairs in the big room where rosa/fernandez warrior was fought.  BE CAREFUL, DO NOT TOUCH THE MOCK BARRICADES, THEY ARE SET TO BLOW WITH MAGICAL NITRO!  Carefully make your way to the big room where our position is, over.
Neobelmont: Will copy that, over.
To X: Well, not much for us to do now.
X: Man, this is getting boring..... :-\

Gets pass magical nitro. Hello guys what is happening now?

Since awesome music is needed.

Soul Calibur Legends OST - Fatalize
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:25:21 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 04:24:14 PM »
Me: Not much.
X: meh.
Neobelmont: That boring, huh?  Guess all that we can do right now is wait.

*Meinwhile, back at the Villa*:

The russians are attempting to scale the half-wall outcropping at the top of the Villa foyer staircase, but to no avail.
Sinful: Knock them down!  Also, how is that staircase still standing with all those dead russians on it?

Donvermicelli: Dracula's Magic.  8)

Slayer: *sigh* I need a drink. *Drinks from flask*  Much better. *Goes back to killing Russians*

The three columns are wiped out:

Sinful: Okay, sharpshooters on my nine, retreat to the upper right side of the foyer.  Everyone else, retreat to the barricade protecting the upper right side of the foyer!

*Villa garrison retreats behind the barricade and braces for the next wave of Russian Soldiers.  Downstairs, behind both bars, the 10 demonic machine gunners have barely hung on, but are almost out of ammo.*
Sinful: Oh crap, if they run out of ammo, the Russians will be able to set charges on the columns supporting the balcony!  Gaibon! Deliver several A-10 shell crates to the machine gunners in the bars down below.
Gaibon: SPECIAL DELIVERY COMING THROUGH!
*Gaibon delivers the A-10 shell crates to the machine gunners*
Machine gunners: ThAnKs! *In demonic growl*
Sinful: Here they come! Get ready!
*The Russians attack*

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
+1
Me: Not much.
X: meh.
Neobelmont: That boring, huh?  Guess all that we can do right now is wait.

*Meinwhile, back at the Villa*:

The russians are attempting to scale the half-wall outcropping at the top of the Villa foyer staircase, but to no avail.
Sinful: Knock them down!  Also, how is that staircase still standing with all those dead russians on it?

Donvermicelli: Dracula's Magic.  8)

Slayer: *sigh* I need a drink. *Drinks from flask*  Much better. *Goes back to killing Russians*

The three columns are wiped out:

Sinful: Okay, sharpshooters on my nine, retreat to the upper right side of the foyer.  Everyone else, retreat to the barricade protecting the upper right side of the foyer!

*Villa garrison retreats behind the barricade and braces for the next wave of Russian Soldiers.  Downstairs, behind both bars, the 10 demonic machine gunners have barely hung on, but are almost out of ammo.*
Sinful: Oh crap, if they run out of ammo, the Russians will be able to set charges on the columns supporting the balcony!  Gaibon! Deliver several A-10 shell crates to the machine gunners in the bars down below.
Gaibon: SPECIAL DELIVERY COMING THROUGH!
*Gaibon delivers the A-10 shell crates to the machine gunners*
Machine gunners: ThAnKs! *In demonic growl*
Sinful: Here they come! Get ready!
*The Russians attack*

I am sick of waiting  >:(   we charge now!!!!   rock version of fatalize plays

Tales of Symphonia-Fatalize OC remix

CHARGE!!!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2012, 02:16:52 PM »
Due to the effects of the charge, the 3 advancing columns of russian soldiers are caught off guard!
A slaughter of russian soldiers takes place, but the villa garrison's charge is halted by the giant drunk soviet bear, General grover, and the Russian Sergent!
Sinful: We've done everything that we could do to hold the foyer, but they're too many to hold back!
Fall back to the staircase just beyond the rose garden!
*Villa garrison falls back to the villa inner quarters staircase, fortifies it and waits for the Russians to attack.*
*On radio to Demonic machine gunners: Alright! set the c-4 charges on the balcony columns on the right side of the villa, and hold them off until you drop!  Last one alive presses the detonator to blow up the right side of the Villa foyer balcony!
Demonic Machine gunner: GoT iT!
*Sets the charges and gets back into position to kill off more russians.
General Grover: The hell with column formation, it's not working!  Soldiers, CHARGE!
Russian soliders: RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

A good deal of the russian charge is killed off, but all but one demonic machine gunner is killed.  The last one activates the detonator, and the right side of the Villa foyer columns collapses, bringing down the right side of the balcony, killing the last demonic machine gunner.

The villa foyer has fallen to the russians and they are now bringing a ladder to get to and open the rose garden hallway door.
The first soldier climbs up the ladder and opens the door.  He goes through and opens the rose garden door.  The other soldiers go up the ladder, through the hallway into the rose garden, and open the door to the inner quarters where....THEY WERE AMBUSHED BY THE VILLA GARRISON!
Sinful and Neobelmont: ATTACK!
*A firefight begins*
Sulaco: Ah, the battle draws near, and the preparations are complete.  Kregan, are you ready for battle?
Kregan: As always, master.
Sulaco: Then lead the way.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:45:02 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Tags: