Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Contra 4 comes with a buttload of unlocks  (Read 8767 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Contra 4 comes with a buttload of unlocks
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 09:20:02 PM »
In Reply To #15

For a second I thought it said "Contra 4 comes with Doctor Mario". Darn you DoctaMario and your post.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 06:27:24 PM »
I heart you, Contra, but promise me you'll let me beat one of you finally. Hm, maybe I don't really want that.
Also, that pixel art is superior. Better than the trash we got in Dawn and is miles above the Werewolf sprite in Portrait. Makes me sad IGA doesn't hire guys of this caliber or SOTN caliber.

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
I heart you, Contra, but promise me you'll let me beat one of you finally. Hm, maybe I don't really want that.
Also, that pixel art is superior. Better than the trash we got in Dawn and is miles above the Werewolf sprite in Portrait. Makes me sad IGA doesn't hire guys of this caliber or SOTN caliber.

Konami isn't developing the game, its WayForward which is why you don't see any of these people working on castlevania. :P

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 04:06:36 AM »
LOL @ unlockable playable Probotector. That's class.

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 05:22:58 PM »
http://www.konami-data.com/officialsites/contra4/

Watch out for spoilers, all 9 stages are in the stage descriptions section.

10 DAYS LEFT OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

Tags:

anything