Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 576983 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #525 on: July 15, 2013, 11:48:08 AM »
Great picture!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »
I was thinking about something different, but no, let's keep it classic  :)

Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2013, 07:15:28 PM »
+2
You have beautiful eyes

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »
+1
You have beautiful eyes

Ah I think the lack of tone of voice there makes you sound a little smart alecky when you just mean a lighthearted joke crisis, let's all just try to remember that lack of tone of voice/facial expressions can make intent a little unclear sometimes on messageboards. Something to keep in mind both as a writer and a reader I think.

Also please keep in mind she's already explained why she doesn't want to post her face. Users who choose to post their image in this thread should be aware of the personal (and personally identifiable) nature of the information they're publicly providing. Just as if they were posting this on facebook or any other website.

I was thinking about something different, but no, let's keep it classic  :)

That's a pretty picture, though it's kind of bugging me that I can't figure out if it's a night shot or just a darkly lit area lol. What kind of flowers are those?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:19:04 PM by Ratty »

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2013, 09:48:57 PM »
That's a pretty picture, though it's kind of bugging me that I can't figure out if it's a night shot or just a darkly lit area lol. What kind of flowers are those?
It is both of them. Night and dark area, at my mom's house.
About the flowers, no idea, I just find them pretty, but my mom's who dedicates and take care of them  :P

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: July 19, 2013, 12:36:40 AM »
They aren't roses? The picture is so small, that i can't see them clearly, but the body of the flowers looks like a rosebush.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #531 on: July 21, 2013, 01:28:58 AM »
+1
Here is myself with two of my brothers.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: July 21, 2013, 01:44:59 AM »
I presume you are the youngest.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: July 21, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
In that picture yes. But I have a younger sister. Three older brothers and one younger sister.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: July 21, 2013, 07:53:34 AM »
In that picture yes. But I have a younger sister. Three older brothers and one younger sister.

That's very nice!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »
+1
So with the whole Syrian civil war still raging, I built a scale model of a Syrian MiG-29 Fulcrum-A, which are used to bomb rebel positions:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:54:21 PM by beingthehero »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
+2
Man I need 2 of those, I have some neighbors giving me trouble.

Another fb pic  :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
+1
Just realized you kinda remind me of Elijah Wood, Guy. It's probably the eyes.

My sister's guinea pig.

Barbara the pig
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: July 23, 2013, 10:44:03 AM »
+1
Just realized you kinda remind me of Elijah Wood, Guy. It's probably the eyes.

My sister's guinea pig.

Barbara the pig

It's not the first time I've heard that hehe. My buudy and I (the guy in the pic below. It's kinda a old one) were going to go as Frodo and Sam for a Halloween party and come in with us reenacting the part where Same carries Frodo to Mount Doom. However, I went as Team Rocket with another friend because the other wasn't able to make it.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #539 on: July 27, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »
+1
...and on this one I'm with a friend I met during holidays.

Friend... right... Then why its named Holidays with "GF"? xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: