Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse  (Read 274187 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse
« Reply #735 on: January 10, 2015, 11:23:01 AM »
Thanks guys  ;D I must say that it really adds that x factor that was missing to the game and it's making it that much better  8) i've only got a few tracks left for the OST and its done.  There were a few of the tracks i've done recently just before this new setup that turned out great, so those wont get the make over, but for the rest they are definitely next in line lol.
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #736 on: January 12, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »
How many tracks do you have left?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #737 on: January 12, 2015, 01:13:04 PM »
How many tracks do you have left?
hey darkman  8) right now I have to remaster the cliffside track (which is simons theme), the underground catacombs and nightmare for alucards cave pt1 - then its off to dracs fights which are 3 quick ones. So that leaves 6 main themes. Its still up in the air if I do the title, password and trevors intro, those turned out pretty nice as is. If the peeps on here want it, I may release the OST just before game release  ;D

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: January 14, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »
Here's another track for you guys  ;D

Might of Legend - Simon's Theme (Cliffside Entrance track)
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/igyyjv5jc3tsjn0/Might_of_Legend_-_Simon's_Theme.mp3

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #739 on: January 15, 2015, 09:25:21 AM »
I like 3:15-5:07 more than the original track. Needs more of that throughout the beginning...I am not so piped on so much organ.

Offline SabinFigaro

• Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible day to go to work..
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: January 15, 2015, 09:03:07 PM »
''Not so piped on so much organ'' lol nice one DMan

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: January 17, 2015, 01:35:22 PM »
''Not so piped on so much organ'' lol nice one DMan

I try dude..lol

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: January 23, 2015, 01:36:40 PM »
Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still alive but extremely busy with things. I should be able to get back to working on stuff starting February.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: January 23, 2015, 05:17:40 PM »
Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still alive but extremely busy with things. I should be able to get back to working on stuff starting February.
hey man, no worries!  I can definitely relate to a crazy schedule lol thanks for touching base with us dude! ;D

Offline Brain Damage

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: February 06, 2015, 07:40:37 AM »
War Machine i want to congratulate you for this project, you want make a complex game, a funny game, without a lot of money and resources, you are doing it for the love of series... and the project is becoming reality! Fantastic... the entire community and fanbase owns you... Thanks you so much!

your efforts will never be forgotten!

Can you make avaible for download the Sinking Old Sanctuary track? i love the remix. Greetings from Brazil

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: February 08, 2015, 09:21:43 AM »
War Machine i want to congratulate you for this project, you want make a complex game, a funny game, without a lot of money and resources, you are doing it for the love of series... and the project is becoming reality! Fantastic... the entire community and fanbase owns you... Thanks you so much!

your efforts will never be forgotten!

Can you make avaible for download the Sinking Old Sanctuary track? i love the remix. Greetings from Brazil
Thanks for the kind words Brain Damage, and welcome to the forum!  :) sorry for the late reply, ive been sick the last couple of days.  Sure thing, im remixing the clocktowet track shortly, I remixed overture a few days ago so when I get finished with the clocktower ill post overture and sinking old sanctuary.  This time round though I just went strictly with orchestra on the sanctuary, so if you would rather like my other version with the rock mixed in just let me know and ill post it as well :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: February 08, 2015, 03:45:19 PM »
Ok dude, here's the track :)

(its incomplete, i haven't mixed it down for the game yet, but you get the idea!)
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/kqv9x7c2ycvvv9v/At_the_Gates_-_Sinking_Old_Sanctuary.mp3

And here is a completely different approach to "Overture".
Hope you guys dig it!
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/92ihhfsl30z17yv/Dracula_Beckons_-_Overture.mp3

Offline Brain Damage

• Awards
« Reply #747 on: February 09, 2015, 01:56:17 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Brain Damage, and welcome to the forum!  :) sorry for the late reply, ive been sick the last couple of days.  Sure thing, im remixing the clocktowet track shortly, I remixed overture a few days ago so when I get finished with the clocktower ill post overture and sinking old sanctuary.  This time round though I just went strictly with orchestra on the sanctuary, so if you would rather like my other version with the rock mixed in just let me know and ill post it as well :)

Hey War Machine!

Thanks for reply! are you still sick? i hope not!!

Please my friend, make avaible the rock mixed version? its very intense and has a wondeful melody!

I am enjoying all the songs and the game is very promising.

I know... sometimes it seems hard to do all this, but stay focus, the difficulty is temporary, your work will be eternal.

success!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: February 09, 2015, 05:55:30 AM »
Hey War Machine!

Thanks for reply! are you still sick? i hope not!!

Please my friend, make avaible the rock mixed version? its very intense and has a wondeful melody!

I am enjoying all the songs and the game is very promising.

I know... sometimes it seems hard to do all this, but stay focus, the difficulty is temporary, your work will be eternal.

success!
lol thanks again for the kind words buddy :) yeah im still sick lol but hopefully i'll be able to work on the game some so no problem. And sure, ill post the song on here after I get off work 8)

Offline Brain Damage

• Awards
« Reply #749 on: February 10, 2015, 08:16:52 AM »
lol thanks again for the kind words buddy :) yeah im still sick lol but hopefully i'll be able to work on the game some so no problem. And sure, ill post the song on here after I get off work 8)

ok!! i´ll be waiting! Thank you!

Tags: