Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Favorite Terrible Movies  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 01:55:14 AM »
Those movies are absolutely terrible! I love them both!

No. You are wrong. They are not terrible. :<

Seriously two of my favorite movies ever. Amazing craft. Directing, acting, cinematography, effects, editing, music, production design... Really artistic, fancy movies, and damn funny.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THEY'RE TERRIBLE THAT HURTS ME INSIDE ;_;

The Dylan Dog comics that Cemetery Man is sorta-kinda-sorta based on are also superb. Wish more of 'em would get translated and released here as well as the novel that Cemetery Man (or to call it by its better title, Dellamorte Dellamore) is adapted from.

movie Dellamorte Dellamore TRAILER 1
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:58:35 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »
For those of you playing cards I've got Four of a kind: The Deathstalker 1, 2, 3 and 4.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
OK. Fine. I guess I'll have to bring out my ace in the hole.
I challenge anyone to actually find info on this movie let alone the movie itself.
"The Tit"

All I remember is I saw parts of it before I was a teenager, and it was about a giant mutant tit that shot acid milk from the nipple. That might not even be the correct title. But the mere existence of such a movie is an affront to both physical and spiritual reality.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:49 AM »
"The Tit"

Oh my god! I still remember that film from way back when, I just never remembered what it was called.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »
Dude! You're like the first person I ever met that even KNOWS about this monstrosity! Hahaha. :)
"Stuff and things."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »
Sounds like a good flick. :)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 07:57:08 PM »
Hahaha! I thought it was fascinating when I was like 10.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »
I only remember seeing bits and pieces of it, but the most I can recall is a scene where this giant 'Tit', moving around, making these strange noises and has little glowing lights inside of it, is chasing this couple and eventually it catches up to the guy. Then it starts to lactate all over him. I'll be honest, at the time I though it was kind of erotic even though I had yet to hit puberty! But I guess this should come as no surprise as I also figured out how sex worked even before I learned about it in school  :-[

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 11:06:58 PM »
I only remember seeing bits and pieces of it, but the most I can recall is a scene where this giant 'Tit', moving around, making these strange noises and has little glowing lights inside of it, is chasing this couple and eventually it catches up to the guy. Then it starts to lactate all over him. I'll be honest, at the time I though it was kind of erotic even though I had yet to hit puberty! But I guess this should come as no surprise as I also figured out how sex worked even before I learned about it in school  :-[

Dudes.
DUDESSSSSSS

I can't believe you can't remember the name of the movie.

It's Woody Allen's Every Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask) (1972)

The tit is only one out seven segments of pure Woody Allen genius. Now the movie is entertaining at best, but I guess back in 1972 this kind of naughty humor was quite a taboo-breaker in cinematography.
One of my favorite parts in the movie:
Whats My Perversion

What's My Perversion
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:14:07 PM by Drunken Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 06:40:40 PM »
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Nuff Said

Edit: Oh wait, I hate this fucking movie  >:(
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 06:45:40 PM by knightmere »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »
What's really lulzy is people kept telling me for years how the first movie is pretty good and how the others suck so bad. So I finally got to see the first and it...sucked...epic amounts of dick. Can't even imagine how terrible the other(s) must be. :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
Dudes.
DUDESSSSSSS

I can't believe you can't remember the name of the movie.

It's Woody Allen's Every Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask) (1972)

The tit is only one out seven segments of pure Woody Allen genius. Now the movie is entertaining at best, but I guess back in 1972 this kind of naughty humor was quite a taboo-breaker in cinematography.

Fucking thank you!!!!!!!!
I've been trying to remember that for over 2 decades!
"Stuff and things."

Tags:

anything