Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hypothesis: Dracula can only be defeated by his own power  (Read 5699 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Re: Hypothesis: Dracula can only be defeated by his own power
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 11:19:01 AM »
Not really.

Huh, I've no idea what I was thinking of:

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Curse_of_Darkness_Manga_Clip_Art

At worst it's just the usual manga look. Maybe I was thinking of the CV Adventure comic's tubby blue dracula.

Only if your not into excessive doses of pretty boys. The manga is the same as the box art work last time I read the net translations.
I think you're thinking of the pre-order manga that game with the Japanese version of Curse, not the two-volume comic book.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Hypothesis: Dracula can only be defeated by his own power
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 05:35:53 PM »
I think you're thinking of the pre-order manga that game with the Japanese version of Curse, not the two-volume comic book.

I'd have to agree as I've already inspected the manga from that link you posted and it's not the same one I read.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: