Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Gameplay, Story & Spoilers  (Read 28332 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Gameplay, Story & Spoilers
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »
So, i came today from my vacations and i went to redeem the code, but every time i press the download button, nothing happens.....
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2019, 09:27:11 AM »
There is technically nothing to download, the content is already there, just go to the place where you fight Gebel (after you have beaten him).

Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2019, 09:30:56 AM »
One thing I discovered the other day that really peeved me...

So some fool construction worker destroyed a bunch of fiber-optic cables and disabled the internet for the entire city for 2 days. So there wasn't much to do in the way of what I normally do , surfing the net, doing research etc, so I thought I had the perfect time to try out Iga's Backpack...

So I loaded up my New Game Plus file that was in Hard Mode...well, at least I tried to...

It wouldn't let me load my frickin' file because it essentially wanted to verify that I had authorization for the upgraded content...So in other words, if you ever want to play the game with your KS exclusives, you bloody need an internet connection 100% of the time as of now...

What the heck, that is the lamest thing ever...
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2019, 04:05:57 PM »
So there's beta/test data of Zangetsu player version hidden within the game file, just for some reason they couldn't finish Zangetsu mode before the launch of game version 1.0
Couldn't say such mode would be good unless they decided to beef up the content of secret modes (add different story arcs, etc.)

Oh and Zangetsu beta mode can't initially fight O.D. , Bael and Igarashi, no idea how the design plan goes like these
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:26:33 PM by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags:

anything