Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: German Intro From Dracula X Chronicles For Download  (Read 12619 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
German Intro From Dracula X Chronicles For Download
« on: September 13, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
You can download the german intro from Dracula X Chronicles here:http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24772.html
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: German Intro From Dracula X Chronicles For Download
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:17:17 AM »
Dracula looked PWNAGE...... and the bat transformation was awesome as well. I think I saw it before in English or Jap but.. it was so laggy and i never finished. So cheers!

Steve

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 10:30:26 AM »
No, the voice over is always in German.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 11:02:57 AM »
No, the voice over is always in German.

Is it for Classic purposes, since the original Rondo intro was in German?  Or is it because Richter is German  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »
Like I said, I think, but I'm not sure. I just remember tehscene thing. It mightve even been a trailer but who knows.

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
I wonder what Andenken makes of this intro? I'm not sure he's come over from the old boards yet but i'm sure this is worded differently to the original.

- which.. ( my German is a bit rusty here so please excuse me) goes "in der guten alren zeit leiben die menschen noch ruhig und in frieden. Nieemand Glaubte da(funny symbol i dont know how to make) es in Zunkunft zu einer Bedrohung kommen wurde"

which I think is nice giving some background on how things were before dracula came along; I think it means something like " in the good old times people lived in peace and prosperity but soon darkness became more and more common among folk" then goes on to say " in der shattenseite der friedens und der wachstums gab und gib es aber auch immer das bose" ( on the shade side things became bad/evil was stirring?) im not sure if thats completely right but i prefer the wording--- what does the new intro say? plus i like how dracula is refered to as "the gentleman of the bad" in the original
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 12:45:39 PM »
I wish they woulda kept Dracula's hair white ._.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
In Reply To #7

I like him more with black hair.It makes him look more elegant.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »
But also clashes with sotn.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 03:26:58 PM »
But also clashes with sotn.

Yet as you can remember, none the RoB version nor Dracula XX for the SNES didn't feature Dracula in his SotN old Elvish look. So his SotN look is not canon, and personally, I much more prefer his look in this version, since it's a lot more classic.

And classic = cexy IMO  ::)
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
+1
His SotN look isn't "canon"? That's news to me.

I wonder if they ever remake CoD, will they change his look there, too  ::)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 07:01:05 PM »
If you look closely at the part where the blood falls between Dracula's eyes, as it's disappearing it looks like it makes the cross with the bat wings that they've been using as sort of the Castlevania symbol lately. Now maybe I'm crazy and am just seeing things but thats what it looks like to me. You may have to watch it a few times
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Death

• I'll Be Seeing You Soon
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »
Cool trailer, hope they release an English version. The dialogue in the game will be in English, right? Either way I can't wait for this game, it looks awesome.

Wonko

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 09:07:33 PM »
The way the cross bends at the end looked freaky and cool at the same time, I got goosebumps the first time I saw it.  :o

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 03:02:11 AM »
Yet as you can remember, none the RoB version nor Dracula XX for the SNES didn't feature Dracula in his SotN old Elvish look. So his SotN look is not canon, and personally, I much more prefer his look in this version, since it's a lot more classic.

Rondo's had outfit similar to sotn's (much more than this one), white hair etc. Sotn's was an evolved version of that. Dracula XX is not canon so it doesn't matter, though the Dracula XX design from the japanese cover art kicks the crap out of the in game one and the new one anyway. I'll take a Dracula with long wavy hair over a combed and geled one anyday.

And classic = cexy IMO

Tags:

anything