Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Castlevanias Are Going to unveil This Summer?  (Read 23398 times)

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: New Castlevanias Are Going to unveil This Summer?
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »
You know what, I think Nintendo is just screwing with us. It probably means nothing. Was that issue released at any time close to April 1st?

I believe that is June's issue of Nintendo power. Right above the text, it says July 2008-Vol. 230 and it also says in the text that all this stuff should appear in July's issue.  So I doubt it's an April Fool's joke.  If it is, it's (since most magazines always come out a month in advance) like two months late. 

Since Nintendo Power sends out their issues earlier to subscribers, we should know what the pic is about by the end of this month. 

Offline Abster

• For the hell of it
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2008, 09:49:22 PM »
I got my magazine just today.  We'll find out what the moon is about a month from now.

I support the better animation required cause.

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2008, 01:17:37 AM »
That, or just stuff regarding a confirmation of a US
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 12:04:25 PM »
In Reply To #45

You have to find a picture you want, save it to your computer, then open up the folder you saved it in. Left click the image and select "Open With->(it has a lil triangle thing)" then select interent explorer. Just copy the Url when internet explorer opens up and go to where you can edit your signature, on this site. Click the little box that says image and these thing will appear: . Then, you simply paste the URL you copied in the middle of the two new img things: . Then you just save your profile changes.

And about the moon thing, I'm suddenly seeing things that remind of the new Pit from SSBB and his annoying light-ey arrows. Maybe you'll get your new Kid Icarus game, TLB.

"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline ChibiMaddiChan

• I'm a bitch of an itch.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Butts that itch should be washed. That is all.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »
In Reply To #48

Hmm.  Do you think it would be a DS or Wii game though? Cause that series seems like it favors Sony and Mircosoft systems. Or was it already announced that it was a Wii and/or DS game?
---
I was suppose to say something profound here. I don't 'do' profound so much as ramble so...whatever. Here lies text. Congratulations for reading it.  You were as bored as I am. Seriously, stop reading, you can't be that bored.  Still here? Really?  You officially are my new favorite person and now are owed one internet cookie. Don't eat it though, it gives you bad gas.

MidnightSun

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Is it me or does the red figure in the top left hand corner look like a retarded Mega-Man with a huge penis?

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
Is it me or does the red figure in the top left hand corner look like a retarded Mega-Man with a huge penis?

LOL! I was actually thinking the same exact thing.. >.>
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 12:53:21 AM »
Making fun with my picture? Are we? Lol! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline DraimanBelieve

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 01:50:06 AM »
I think it has something to do with Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia which has already been rated by the ESRB on their website for the DS.  They haven't officially announced anything about the game except for some leaked screens and rumors that its the 1999 game and will have some special connectivity features with the Wii.  Maybe they are gonna release 2 games CV games, the 1 for the DS and 1 for the Wii that will be related.  Thats my best guess.  As far as the moon goes I think it has something to do with a new CV game.  I think the big moon itself is is a giveaway.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 08:23:51 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised that, if in fact it is a Wii game, it would be a WiiWare game, that OoE would connect to. That way they still may be cranking out the console title on the 360 or PS3
What a horrible night to have a curse!

MidnightSun

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »
Two quotes found in the magazine.

"We know of a few big third-party titles already, but unfortunately we're sworn to secrecy. We'll be able to fill you in on one of those games next month, though-and it's a shocker!"

"I must be distracted by that super-awesome, top-secret Wii game I saw earlier this afternoon (look for it in next month's issue)."

--

This says to me that the game they're going to announce next month is a third party Wii game.

Could be a Castlevania, who knows.  Last time they announced a Castlevania game (PoR) they did kind of the same thing, so who knows.

We'll probably just have to wait and see, because I doubt we're getting anything from that moon. Embarrassed

Offline ChibiMaddiChan

• I'm a bitch of an itch.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Butts that itch should be washed. That is all.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »
Apparently, during Konami day next week, we're suppose to get a reveal of Castlevania titles for the DS & Wii:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=42510
http://translate.google.com.br/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Farenaturbo.ig.com.br%2Fmaterias%2F485501-486000%2F485716%2F485716_1.html&sl=pt&tl=en&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8
http://translate.google.com.br/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gametv.com.br%2Fstory.show.chain%3Fstory.id%3D9761&sl=pt&tl=en&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8

Also, apparently IGN may reveal some things about the game today, but so far, there hasn't been an update to confirm if it's Castlevania or whatever else:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291371

*Edit: Nevermind.  I seems the game that was revealed was Skate.

I'm very curious to see what the Wii version is going to be like, if said sources are in fact, correct.

Also, something more on the hint possibly being from Nintendo (from the link above):
More than a few people thought Nintendo Power was referring to a new Castlevania title with their tease for next month
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:47:40 PM by ChibiMaddiChan »
---
I was suppose to say something profound here. I don't 'do' profound so much as ramble so...whatever. Here lies text. Congratulations for reading it.  You were as bored as I am. Seriously, stop reading, you can't be that bored.  Still here? Really?  You officially are my new favorite person and now are owed one internet cookie. Don't eat it though, it gives you bad gas.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
In Reply To #57

Wow, thanks for the news, Chibi. Yes, the Wii title should be..... interesting.... I really hope that turns out to be a good thing.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 12:41:29 AM »
In Reply To #57

So, after all we are going to have the konami's annual gamer's day next week! I can't wait! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2008, 03:01:02 AM »
In Reply To #57

So, after all we are going to have the konami's annual gamer's day next week! I can't wait! ;D

me either. It's gonna kick ASS.
_______________________________________ ______________

Tags:

anything