Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Savage :The Shard of Gosen  (Read 41808 times)

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2017, 01:38:22 AM »
Absolutely. Too many companies taking too many shortcuts, and cutting corners till there are only circles left, has become somewhat of an epidemic amongst the world of gaming. It is better to make your work worth while instead of rushing your work and selling a shoddy product in the end. Take whatever time you need to get the best outcome for something that you can be proud of  :)

Thanks! And totally agree -- and that circle metaphor is great! Never heard it put like that before  :)

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2017, 08:40:32 PM »
Hail, Loinclothed Heathens!

(an oldie but a goodie)

Let's get some bad news out of the way RIGHT NOW, shall we? It is becoming crushingly apparent that I won't get to a 100% finished Savage powerhouse of a game by the end of this year. BUT, what I've got right now is fantastically close. It's feeling better (mechanically and content-wise) than I could have ever imagined, so we're getting there!

There is indeed a shiny new playable build to talk about, too, so let's dive in!

Leveling the Playing Field

Item number one for me over the last couple of months has been to MAKE. THE MAP. MATTER! I'm churning out stages, levels and areas like crazy, so here's a sneak peak at one of the more complicated areas I've had to tackle:

Here's a visual guide I've been using to manage this maze-like location known as "Hell's Teeth" (which has some equally menacing lore behind it. Details will be found in item descriptions and NPCs for players to piece together)....

... And, upon entering any of those lettered "nodes", or entrances, we wind up in the above grid (this is pretty much my ode to the Death Mountain stage in Zelda 2).

Navigating the catacombs, ruins and caves that comprise this area is no joke, and you can expect some nasty surprises!

Here are a few glimpses into some of the new nightmarish locations:

These new areas also feature a host of new props and background assets:

Shield Slammin' Noctwurmin' Nightmares

With new places comes new faces. And things with which to murder them. Among them is the Nocturm Cult - a clan of Gosenian death worshippers. Specifically, they bow to The Noctwurm, an aspect of the horned serpent, Abhan Yloth. The two have been seperated so long, they have confused each other for separate entities and have therefore become enemies, one attempting to devour the other.

Some of the new pieces of gear:

It was personally exciting to me to FINALLY get in some heater shield type designs, as well as finally getting in some two-handed axe slaughter time!

Let the Bodies Hit the Other Bodies

One of the hallmarks that I have really tried to get right about the game world I'm trying to create has been interactivity and rules. Rules that all other actors/entities/objects should adhere to (albeit in a whacky 2D barbaric environment). A lot of the feedback I've gotten from viewing folks playing the game has shown some holes in the delivery of this philosophy - one of them being, EVERYBODY tries to pick up corpses!

Well... be disappointed no further!

Yup - you can now pick up, carry, and throw corpses (this includes all the savagely hilarious situations that spring from this, like picking up a downed undead warrior, tossing him into another, and both of them shattering in a shower of bone fragments).

On a related note, this following depiction of more fun with corpses is coming in the next update:

You can see there that corpses will be affected by fire and will stop arrows, making them (corpses) makeshift shields against hazards coming at you from above (including things like falling spikes, acid, etc.)! This also means LIVING enemies, where applicable, will ALSO be affected by things like fire, acid, etc.

Music and Mayhem

Here's a peak at some of the tunes I'm working on that you'll hear in a later game *spoiler*, where *spoiler* summons the *spoiler* causing the player to *spoiler* the *spoiler*:

Mysterious WIP Song

Though there's work yet to do, all the art, programming, music and mechanics are already blending together to create something that is not just fun, but satisfying to play for you all, and a world full of interesting things and places to discover.

Patch Notes and Update List

That about wraps it up for the highlights of the update. Here's the usual detailed breakdown of what's new in the latest build:

• Fixed making Crogyle hostile and breaking Losech NPC
  • Fixed game crashing when pushing, pulling, or carrying a solid outside of screen boundaries
  • Fixed player getting "sucked" into an enemy shield when striking enemies with high knockback resist
  • Fixed player not bouncing off of larger enemies that use unusually shaped damage masks when downward striking them
  • Fixed player not bouncing off of enemy shields when downward striking them
  • Fixed downward or upward striking with main weapon causing attacks with sub weapon not being reset to horizontal
  • Fixed a bug where lifting an object near a solid sends you into the solid, getting you permanently stuck
  • Fixed a series of enemy corpse hit boxes to make them more appropriately sized
  • Fixed grabbing onto jump-through ledges sometimes not working. Now about a billion times more reliable (actual math... Actually, not really. But it works way better)
  • Fixed carrying object snap-to location calculation
  • Fixed walking down slopes while carrying an object resetting the state to look like the animation isn't playing
  • Fixed carried block "landing" on a jump-through platform or solids triggering landing FX (like dust clouds) when it shouldn't. This also fixes the player's vertical speed being killed for a frame when doing so
  • Fixed if roll dodging, pushing jump while overlapping ladder will descend ladder - THEN, pushing down to climb down, running out of ladder space, Kell will be stuck in the duck state until landing on solid ground and pushing jump
  • Fixed moving on platform shifts kell when platform changes direction
  • Fixed if vspd < 0 and kell jumps up into platform, kell is stuck in air state, presumably stuck inside platform. he then moves along with platform
  • Fixed Kell rubberbanding around moving platforms if you are in the wall cling state (walljump prepare) and the moving platform changes direction
  • Fixed one-way moving platforms causing issues if they pass over kell while he is ledge hanging/climbing a different platform or solid
  • Fixed Kell not "following" a moving one-way-moving-ledge if ledge hanging off of it
  • Changed the method of corpse hit box assignment, making lifting them, tossing them, and generally interacting with them more visually accurate, AND it just feels better
  • New NPCs
  • A series of new shields
  • New "SKS" flavored easter egg weapons and item descriptions
  • Tweaked stat requirements across multiple pieces of gear
  • Fixed throwing weapons returning "0" amounts of ammo
  • Tweaked spawn types on overworld map
  • Tweaked healing properties on some recovery items
  • Player can now upward/downward strike with weapons equipped to sub slot
  • Player can now attack with throwing weapons upward and downward
  • Player can now lift, carry, and throw corpses (for some savagely humorous results)
  • Added running water FX (shallow water, waterfalls, etc.)
  • New pretty (er, I mean, brutal) waterfall backgrounds
  • Added Noctwurm cultist enemies (with several randomized elements)
  • Completed Hell's Teeth location
  • Added new visual props and graphics elements for Noctwurm cultist locations
  • Added consistent visuals to the contextual item menu
  • Changed the "level up" menu method (now, drinking from Essence Vessels gives you "level up" option. Choosing this takes you directly to the level up menu where you can assign stats)
  • Begun work on "Kuchvek's Crossing" area
  • Changed frequency of bad weather
  • Tweaked "darkness" of bad weather (especially at night)

Streamer Roundup

There has been a whole HOST of very talented and entertaining people taking a crack at the game and introducing it to their audiences. To them, I say THANK YOU for giving the game a shot and spreading the word!

BovineDevine

GamesPlusJames

Joshachu

KingRadinov

Owazrim

Shooter_Q

vgRealm

SourKoolaidShow

Kaitality

Click on those links and give those fellas a follow, if you'd be so kind!!

SourKoolaidShow's stream specifically had me in stitches: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207509016

And that's a wrap on this update! If you want to follow along with development more closely, come take a look at my Twitch page where I stream live development!

https://www.twitch.tv/toborprime

If you're curious for more insight, I have the HUGE pleasure of hanging out with my friend Tim to bring you a brand spankin' new podcast! We're going to make this a thing every other Wednesday from now on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8lACP1eks

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season! Thank you SO MUCH for all your support, and I will see you next year!!

-Matt
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:51:11 PM by toborprime »

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2017, 07:49:27 AM »
Just

WOW
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2018, 04:14:22 PM »
[h1]**IMPORTANT**[/h1]

GameMaker games and Windows 10 seem to be butting heads on certain systems. If your display goes black and then white (showing nothing and no response from Savage) when starting the game in Fullscreen, here's what seems to fix the issue.

TO FIX:

RIGHT CLICK on the Savage .exe and open Properties and navigate to the Compatibility tab. CHECK the box under Settings labeled "Disable fullscreen optimizations". Click APPLY.

Doing this seems to have worked for the user that reported it (THANK YOU Gallus!).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hail, Barbarians! 

I come to you now at the turn of the tide... Or, with a big fat update. This is probably the biggest update I have put out of the game as far as new features and content go. But before we dig in and get our hands (or blades) good and filthy, there are a couple new Savage related things I'd like to point out: 

[h1]Let's Finish SAVAGE[/h1]

Going forward, every Friday at 1pm Central, I will be doing a weekly wrap up show on my Twitch channel called "Let's Finish Savage" that will coincide with a weekly game update (big or small, whatever gets done and is ready for deployment that week). I'll go over new content added, bugs fixed, tweaks and polish, and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can expect in these weekly builds. The plan is to also cover any future plans and roadmaps (i.e. what you can expect in following updates and builds), followed up by some Q and A, provided anyone watching has any questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WQZK0cggUE

Feel free to also hop into the Discord to keep up with any and all news posts related to Savage, including livestream announcements. There are also a couple handy channels you can use to give me feedback, report bugs, or just chew the fat about the game:

OK! With those out of the way, let's dig into this shiny (and broken) new build.

[h1]New Friends[/h1]

A big batch of new NPCs and characters have been added into the game, each with their own personalities, tasks and animations. Some of them vendor new items! Some will be a trigger for new events and story elements. In addition, new rooms and buildings have been added to Gussek, the border village you first see when exiting the Mining Prison.

[h1]Slay them ALL[/h1]

One of the biggest features I've added to the game is the ability to actively attack ANY NPC in the game. Doing so will make them permanently hostile to you and they will then behave like an enemy object to you until slain.

Doing this has consequences, of course. Now that you've met them, kill them.

[h1]Eat, Drink, and be Careful[/h1]

You used to be able to totally spam healing items, regardless of your player state. NO LONGER.

You will now have to find a safe moment or location to STOP and eat meat, drink potions etc.

[h1]It Wants to Kill You[/h1]

The world is a dangerous place, and it's gotten worse. A whole slew of new and terrible things can happen to you in the form of Status Ailments.

These include Burning, Paralysis, Poison and becoming Cursed. But worry not! With every new deadly affliction comes a remedy.

In addition to the new status ailments, you can no longer swim completely submerged indefinitely. You run the risk of drowning if you stay in the depths for too long.

In addition to using an item like the Balm to mitigate Burning, jumping in the water (as well as being out in the rain or snow) can put the fire out.

[h1]You Are Being Hunted[/h1]

Dying results in you dropping your hard earned Essence and any matured Essence Orbs that can later be reclaimed by returning to the site of your death. BUT - some interesting things can and will happen on the place of your death surrounding your dropped Essence. Depending on your Favor stat, things can go South pretty quickly...

The number of times you've died and dropped Essence can cause said Essence to go wild, eventually transforming into a shadowy Twisted Self - an entity without any direction other than your demise.

Dying and dropping Essence within a randomly generated encounter on the Overworld Map will LOCK IN the encounter, allowing you to run through it again and attempt to regain your dropped Essence.

If slain by the Twisted Self, the plan going forward is to have him persue you in various locations and on the world map until one of you lies dead.

[h1]CUNNING![/h1]

A brand new third Major Stat called Cunning has been added to character advancement!

In addition, the level up and character sheet has had a major overhaul (visually and mechanically), allowing you to see all of the sub stats that are affected by leveling up your Major Stats.

[h1]Everything Else[/h1]

In addition to some of these more dense features, there are a whole bunch of other changes, improvements and bug fixes to list.

FEATURES and NEW STUFF 
  • Added weather and region specific dynamic background tile layers 
  • Added functionality to pressure plates 
  • Added new item sprite and description for the Walljump item 
  • Added new "shard" themed props and assets 
  • Added exciting, horrible and frustrating new hazards, like beams and lasers 
  • Added streams of lava and large bodies of lava 
  • Added new "Slave Garb" armor set, including new pieces to allow me to make more visually different armor sets 
  • New status ailments: Drowning, Burning, Poison, Paralysis, Curse 
  • New status ailments "bars" that appear above the player 
  • New enemy healthbars 
  • Added Leeches (cures Poison) 
  • Added Crogue Needles (cures Paralysis and mitigates being grabbed) 
  • Added Soothing Balm (cures Burning) 
  • Added God Bone (removes Curse) 
  • Added several new NPCs 
  • New rooms and buildings in Gussek, the border village 
  • ALL NPCs can now be attacked and/or made hostile, and as a result, can be killed New NPC related items 
  • New lock and key system for "background" doors 
  • New shortcut within Devil's Shade, both in the actual level and outside on the overworld map 
  • Access to Gosenian Highlands and dungeons (Hell's Teeth, Highland Cliffs, Kuchvek's Crossing) 
  • New CUNNING stat 
  • New player sheet with redesigned UI elements showing which sub stats are being affected when leveling up main stats (Might, Resolve, Cunning, Favor)

IMPROVEMENTS and CHANGES 

• Rewrote physics for pickups and items 
  • Dropped items from inventory now get "dropped" in the direction you are facing 
  • Improved and fixed many rooms (traversal problems, prop placements, etc.) 
  • Skull Wound tokens now equal 4 hit points per Skull instead of 2 hit points per Skull
  • Fixed torches outside at certain times of day drawing an ugly transparent square (improved "lighting" FX) 
  • Changed texture page sizes to 1024x1024 from 2048x2048 - Overworld map runs MUCH better as a result, as well as improved performance across game 
  • Game is now compiled in the YoYo Compiler for Windows target platform resulting in (pretty awesome) improved performance (mostly during testing now - future builds will be compiled this way) 
  • TONS of code and asset optimization, resulting in better performance 
  • Fixed AI behaviors for Argeshii Brute and similar enemies
  • Carried undead corpses, if flagged as able to return to "life", once re-animated, will be dropped and do damage to the player like a normal enemy 
  • Changed the color of "healing" number popups from green to gold (green looked like poison and was terrifying)

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed NPC in border village turning into headless corpse 
  • Fixed items from crates and other breakables getting stuck in walls (FINALLY) 
  • Fixed giving Gal'Vek's remains to Losech and the player freezing up bug 
  • Fixed Kell appearing in middle of screen in mid air if exiting left from the small cinematic intro screen of burning village sequence 
  • Fixed dropped Fetishes giving you FAVOR (i.e. player could pick up a new Fetish, get FAVOR, then drop the Fetish again, pick it up again, and still get FAVOR) 
  • Fixed using Fetishes NOT removing FAVOR 
  • Fixed Kell NOT locking to breakable solid container objects when ledge grabbing onto them 
  • Fixed hit box NOT updating to smaller size hit box when dodge rolling out of a ledge climb animation 
  • Fixed Kell's feet getting stuck in a moveable block when ledge climbing up onto the block (if block is on upward moving platform) 
  • Fixed inventory screen matching a fade in or out - you can now see it clearly if you pause during a fade 
  • Fixed falling hazards landing on enemy corpses crashing game 
  • Fixed a bug where Jailer in intro prison cell scene is in a constant attack loop 
  • Fixed a bug with brown spider enemy "jittering" between animations during an attack
  • Fixed game crashing when viewing the level up screen when sub slot 2 has a weapon equipped to it and NO weapon is equipped to sub slot 1 
  • Fixed a bug where, carrying a corpse and jumping up into a solid (i.e. ceiling) would cause the player to get stuck in the solid, or slowly travel up through the solid
  • Fixed carrying corpses marked as undead, returning to "life", then crashing game 
  • Fixed carrying corpses marked as undead stopping their "coming back to life" animation when carried 
  • Fixed game crashing when ledge climbing up onto a "push block" resulting from variable "can_move" not being defined 
  • Fixed certain enemies, when carried by player and killed, crashing the game 
  • Fixed Star Flail breaking game on pickup, or creating a Pocked Sica on pickup 
  • Fixed Blacksmith in Gussek not caring if you RETURN to him either naked or wearing slave garb (he should be upset) 
  • Fixed "angry" NPCs not deactivating their dialogue interaction objects

And probably other stuff I missed.

Anyway, that's a wrap! I'll see you all again next week!

Thanks again!

-Matt

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »
Ooooo! Update  :)

Looking good.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2018, 06:38:06 AM »
Ooooo! Update  :)

Looking good.

Hey, thanks! Glad you got a kick out of it.

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2019, 01:38:40 AM »
2019.9.13 - Early Access Mega Post!

YES, SAVAGE: The Shard of Gosen has made it to Early Access!

Check it out on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/408060/SAVAGE_The_Shard_of_Gosen/

Hey everyone, Matt here, coming out of the grind cave for another update! Apologies for the lack of any news across EVERYTHING - it's been a pretty heavy grind to get the game where it is now, and I generally am not very good at finding a solid work/news update balance. So, apologies for keeping so quiet.

I was very unsure about Early Access, but I started to change my mind once some very kind people started asking me to make the game available in that capacity, so they could support the game and get a copy at the same time. It also helps get more eyeballs on the game that I wouldn't have otherwise, and all the extra help is greatly appreciated.

Speaking of which, thank you VERY much for all of the bug reports, feedback and critiques; this stuff is going to help me turn Savage into a MUCH better game.

All of the support across Kickstarter, early backers and the current round of Early Access has just about floored me. It is surreal and I am humbled by it, and very grateful. Thank you!!

That being said, let's talk about the game, what's currently in it, what didn't make it, and what's coming up in future content updates.

• 50 - 60% of dungeon and area content
  • New title screen!!
  • Brand new dialogue system
  • “Perk” system finally implented with UI and unlockable perks
  • Alchemy and cooking!
  • Recipes for alchemy/cooking, tons of new materials, ingredients and consumables
  • General polish and lots of bug fixes

The currently accessible landmass!

The title screen got a significant upgrade!

The new dialogue system is all drawn dynamically based on it's content, has a brand new "response" window that can hold up to 11 responses, and each response can potentially be a skill check against your four primary stats (with success and failure outcomes)!

Leveling up gear and/or items to level 3 "masters" that item -- NOW you have a nice fancy UI and menu system showing you what you've unlocked across several categories!

Alchemy and cooking are now a thing! Experiment by adding ingredients and materials to one, or all of the three available slots with a chance of creating a powerful potion, a rare crafting material, or simply cooking your raw meat to yield better healing results.

Lots of new materials, ingredients and consumables have been added!

Increased inventory limits - “infinite space” for mats/consumables

• Upgrades for weapon/shield and armor inventory space
  • Map system (probably via crafting and/or vendor)
  • “Journal” entry moved to the main character menu
  • Buffs and debuffs to go along with new consumables
  • More Forge functionality - Repair, Improve, Salvage and Lore
  • Picking up weapons and armor method and “Discard” in inventory
  • Stat balancing (damage, HP, BP gain, drop rates)
  • Animations for new consumables, more perks
  • Recipe UI for discovered recipes and MORE recipes
  • More music - variety for individual areas

The remaining areas that will receive big juicy content updates - including ship travel!

• Fixed giving Morth ore if you only had 1 ore to give
  • Losech’s dialogue now triggers automatically
  • Fixed pickup info appearing twice for “Gal’vek’s Remains”
  • Fixed Hem dialogue crashing game if he is sad
  • Fixed Grethelde not remembering if you spoke to her or not
  • Fixed Reylhast not remembering if you spoke to him or not
  • Fixed Blacksmith crashing game if you chose certain dialogue
  • Fixed NPC dialogue objects remaining after NPC went hostile or was killed
  • Added alchemy and cooking
  • New title screen with new images and sound effects!
  • Fixes to green arrows in UI comparison windows
  • 9 sliced UI for dialogues to allow dynamic window sizes
  • Fixed Maginoch not spawning and crashing the game during optional boss scenario
  • Rewrote and fixed logic for dialogue system
  • Sped up the disclaimer at game start
  • Brand new dialogue window to display multiple choices
  • New dialogue choices for Skillchecks (Might, Resolve, Cunning and Favor)
  • Dialogue system now allows for up to 11 choices
  • Fixed a bug where the “shift” key would show up as “A” key when remapping controls
  • Updated mouse sprites for the UI (left click, middle mouse, right click, etc.)
  • New “typewriter” dialogue sound effect that can be pitch shifted
  • New “success” dialogue skill check sound effect
  • New “fail” dialogue skill check sound effect
  • Fixed falling hazards crashing game if colliding with player’s shield if player didn’t exist
  • Fixed several vendor bugs where values were not rounding correctly, causing other issues when interacting with shops, crafting and alchemy
  • Certain NPC dialogue sets updated with optional skillcheck entries
  • LOTS of new materials, potions and consumables for use in a variety of ways
  • New recipes for alchemy and cooking
  • Better gear info and comparison screen with stat icons showing scaling effects and requirements for your stats, also for vendor screens
  • Fixed a bug where vendor screens were drawing player inventory information in both buy and sell modes
  • Fixed a bug where if you were equipped with a shield in the intro and viewed the prison capture cinematic, the game would crash when loading the main character into cell
  • New shield revamped “HITS” system with visible shield hit bar on the HUD

• Fixed 16:10 aspect ratio crashing the game when starting a new game in the name entry screen
  • Fixed parallax layers and background layers drawing correctly for 16:10
  • Fixed visuals for 16:10 title screen
  • Fixed being outside room boundaries where no room is assigned for the compass object crashing the game
  • Fixed mouse cursor positions for menus in 16:10
  • Fixed scaling and tile drawing issues in 16:10
  • Fixed drawing water FX in video options menu
  • Fixed eating/drinking consumables from the items menu soft-locking the player
  • Fixed picking up throwing dirks and hurlbats giving you “+0”
  • Fixed hurlbats dropping below 0 quantity
  • UPDATE DIRECT X if the game crashes due to water FX or weather FX!!
  • Removed ship docks (they were accidentally left active)
  • Added a few materials and other items to loot tables for currently available enemies
  • Death fully restores HP once respawning at a checkpoint
  • Favor subtracts much slower on death
  • Improved base drop rates when killing items, destroying objects like crates and opening mundane chests

Check out my ramblings here in the video version for more detail on certain aspects of this post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eykbn-cQREw

Thanks for reading this far if you've made it! Lots of tuning and balance fixes need to be done, in addition to filling the rest of the game up with more content. Keep your eyes peeled!

Fully realized map shown here for fun!

Watch the game being developed on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/toborprime

Join the Discord to ask questions, give feedback and report bugs: https://discord.gg/7KfCNm6

Thanks for all of the support, patience and feedback!

-Matt

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
You've been busy! Very noyce  8)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline toborprime

• Hunter in Training
    • Planet Tobor
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
You've been busy! Very noyce  8)

I have, yeah, haha! Thank you!

Tags: