Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What game(s) have you been playing lately?  (Read 586773 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Reply #525 on: June 09, 2013, 05:39:55 PM »
Still addicted to Minecraft.

I've modded my Minecraft experience.
There are over 100 enemy/animal mobs potentially running around my overworld.  Including Chocobos! xD
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #526 on: June 09, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
+1
Anyone who owns a PS3 should pick up The Last of Us when it comes out this week. The game is gonna be amazing.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: June 09, 2013, 10:32:52 PM »
+1
I recently started playing Darksiders II. So far it's a great game, and I'm really surprised how effortless it is to control Death. This is one of the few games where I don't completely hate the swimming mechanics. I've been going crazy with upgrading what few possessed weapons I have. But I feel like I'm not enjoying the game quite as much as I should. It's excellent, but...I don't know. Maybe something's wrong with me.  :P

I also started the new Tomb Raider to test out the PC I just built, and I'm in love with that game. Aside from a few overlong QTE's, it's been a blast. I never played any of the other games in the franchise, but they were selling this for $16 at greenmangaming.com, so I figured, what the hell. I just put in an SSD that I plan on using solely for gaming, and this game plays perfectly on "Ultimate" settings. This is the first PC I've ever put together, so I'm glad nothing has caught fire yet!  ;D
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline SaibotMK

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #528 on: June 09, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »
+1
No, nothing is wrong with you I had the same thing happen to me with the original Darksiders. I couldn't really place a good reason why I did not finish the game, I think I got distracted with other games at the time. I was very close to buying Darksiders 2 on steam when it was on sale and I wish I had, now it is back up to $49.99.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: June 10, 2013, 08:43:36 AM »
+1
Animal Crossing: A New Leaf! Though I only started playing so I'm not very far...

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #530 on: June 10, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »
+1
Bioshock: Infinite. It's the first PC game I give a 10 in my personal scores. It's been since the times I played Okami and Twilight Princess since the last time I gave 10 to a game (I played them like in 2.010). I was TOTALLY, COMPLETELY blown out by this game.
The Bioshock saga is, in fact, incredible.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #531 on: June 11, 2013, 07:12:59 AM »
+1
My girlfriend bought us a copy of Valkyrie Profile and I've just started playing it. Wow. This has to be one of the most beautiful games on the PS1. And the story/premise seem promising.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: June 11, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
+2
My girlfriend bought us a copy of Valkyrie Profile and I've just started playing it. Wow. This has to be one of the most beautiful games on the PS1. And the story/premise seem promising.
If you started playing and already love the game, wait until you see the rest. It's totally awesome!
And then, play Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria for the PS2. That's one of my favourite games ever!
VP is an incredible saga!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: June 11, 2013, 10:44:07 AM »

"To my side my noble Einherjar!"
"Come to me, Dark Warriors, Battle awaits us!" :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: June 11, 2013, 01:20:39 PM »
+1

One of my most favorite RPG games of all time, i wish that they would make one for the PS3........anyway, i'm playing star ocean the second story, since i haven't the chance back then and donkey kong country 3ds, since i couldn't get used to the controls for the wii.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #535 on: June 11, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »
+1
Street fighter! Got to get back in that groove
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: June 12, 2013, 08:16:44 AM »
+1
If you started playing and already love the game, wait until you see the rest. It's totally awesome!
And then, play Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria for the PS2. That's one of my favourite games ever!
VP is an incredible saga!

That game pales in comparison imo. And that merge at the end.... I have to say I agree with the bad guy. I was pissed.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: June 13, 2013, 10:58:55 AM »
+1
Well, the merge pissed me too, but I guess it was my fault, because I spent all leveling on the princess, and when they merged I found her terribly leveled down, with all my other characters very low also, because I never gave them much.
So I couldn't beat the game and I had to start all over again.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« Reply #538 on: June 13, 2013, 12:57:03 PM »
+1
1 Path of Exile
2 Rift
3 Neverwinter Online

Now i will go to Dragon Age 2 or Fallout 3...
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2013, 07:51:28 AM »
+1
I hate to say it but Candy Crush has my attention. Sucks it makes u quit playing after a few mistakes. Oh well no more candy for me then  :'(
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Tags:

anything