Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What game(s) have you been playing lately?  (Read 591446 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Reply #540 on: June 21, 2013, 02:39:55 PM »
+1
Well, the merge pissed me too, but I guess it was my fault, because I spent all leveling on the princess, and when they merged I found her terribly leveled down, with all my other characters very low also, because I never gave them much.
So I couldn't beat the game and I had to start all over again.

Hardly... and I was pissed that they sacrificed 2 GOOD well-developed characters for a piece of crap.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
+1
Yes, she was a great character.
The fusion felt kind of nothing to me. It wasn't necessary.
Apart from that, the game was perfect for me.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
+1
Persona 4 It's starting get good
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:43:39 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
+1
Curse of Darkness, mostly for research purposes and also because I never played through as Trevor.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: June 24, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »
+1
My brother just started Persona 4 today, he says it's looking really good.
For me, I'm just using my brand new PS Move (birthday gift from mom!  :)). Right now trying it with GalGun.
This weekend, I believe I will play Okami, which I already played on the Wii, to see how it looks on HD.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: June 25, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »
+1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I wanted for some time to get my hands on this one and last weekend i did it. A very simple jrpg, but at the same time the more you progress in the game, it's starting looking like Valkyrie Profile in terms of battles and enemies designs. Also very cool music!! 8)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: June 25, 2013, 11:35:48 PM »
+1
Got both Zelda Oracles games on the 3DS, as well as Tails' Adventure (arguably the best Game Gear game). I'm just about finished with Oracle of Seasons.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2013, 01:10:32 AM »
+1
While i have finished Oracle of Seasons, for some reason i have never finished Oracle of Ages......i have made it up to dungeon 6 or 7? i don't remember well, i should really get back and finish it.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2013, 03:50:50 PM »
+1
I've been playing the Chronoblade open beta! It's a brawler style game with skill trees and inventory system similar Diablo 2. That's probably because one of the guys who helped develop Diablo 2 is behind this game. You can play the open beta for free as a Facebook app, or on the OUYA. It's not complete yet, but it definitely feels like a commercial quality game apart from locked content which doesn't exist yet.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #549 on: June 28, 2013, 07:33:37 AM »
+1
I saw that on my ouya last night and thought about tryin it out... Didnt really know what it was just looked like a lame asian style mmo so I didnt give it much thought. Ill have to check it out now that youve told more about it.

Ive been gettin my ouya all set up for emulation and gonna put the finishin touches on it today for a great weekend of oldschool fun! I played Bards Tale on it last night... still a great game. I miss those amazing games with that BG/CoN engine...

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: July 05, 2013, 04:38:15 AM »
+1
Soul Calibur V.
Looks beautiful as always, but still a step back in this direction, and every other aspect, especially the music (which is the most important for me in this franchise) lacks in comparison with every one of the 4 previous games.

And Dead or Alive 5. Great graphics, nice gameplay, and very good characters and story, greatest than ever.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: July 05, 2013, 05:56:15 AM »
+1
Otomedius Excellent was at the Bargain Bin for $15.  I bought it.
I also bought Battle Phantasia and Child of Eden. $15 for both.
Plus a super cool chick I know got me Alan Wake.

I have way too many games, though.

Not to mention those older games I picked up off of GOG.com.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: July 05, 2013, 06:57:12 AM »
+1
Otomedius Excellent and Battle Phantasia are both great games of their respective genres.

Offline Lecardus28

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: July 07, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
+1
I have been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution lately.
Fun game, and my second time through is definitely an entertaining one.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #554 on: July 07, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »
+1
My brother just started Persona 4 today, he says it's looking really good.
For me, I'm just using my brand new PS Move (birthday gift from mom!  :)). Right now trying it with GalGun.
This weekend, I believe I will play Okami, which I already played on the Wii, to see how it looks on HD.

It is good if he ever has a chance let him try shin megami tensei nocturne and smt devil summoner raidou kuzunoah vs king abbadon nice action rpg  :)

As for me I've been playing gods eater burst and project x zone and I'm surprised no one has talked about it.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Tags:

anything