Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The old forum needs to die already  (Read 7273 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »
Hi guys, this is Think Tank returning from the year 2015 in my time machine. I just wanted to mention that the old board is still up and has received 6 more posts in the last 7 years... in case you care. In other news, president Schwarzenegger finally got his new bill passed, so we are required to eat potatoes with every meal. I'll keep you informed on where this is going.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
In Reply To #16

I agree, It would make this forum more active.  :(

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
I think I've managed to kill a little activity there, left only one current topic open, the one with the link to here.

To insure that that board stays inactive, I've banned 3 spammers from the place, they wanna post they can do so here.

*continues to clean up the old dead board.*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »
Damn, no duel board posting?  ???

Ok, I won't do it again.... :( :P

Tags:

anything