Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dance in the Vampire Bund (anime)  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« on: February 02, 2013, 07:54:15 PM »
Recently I watched this anime with my best friend, and we found it good, but no masterpiece.
Some beautiful characters, sometimes it looked good, sometimes it had nice Castlevania-ish music, some episodes were good...
...and sometimes it decayed a little.
Generally, I'd say it's a 6,5 or 7/10.

It started better than it procceeded, but the ending wasn't bad either. It's just that it promised to be better.

A good choice to watch something about vampires, anyway...

Anything is better than Twilight! Right? ;)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 09:06:03 AM »
+1
I came for the loli vampires, but stayed for the actually interesting plot. I think I'd rank it much higher, like 8.5/10, but I can also understand some of the criticism. It's no VHD:BL, but I don't know much (in the vampire genre) that match up to it.

Tags: