Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: iPad Pro  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Crying Freeman

• Legendary Hunter
  • With his Whip and Courage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: September 09, 2015, 01:20:12 PM »
I'm aware Apple's stuff is supah pricey, but I can't help but love it, using Macs throughout technical High School. I've always wanted an iPad, but not for those prices. The iPad pro was just announced, and I have to say... I think it's priced OK. It is pricier than the Surface pro, but this seems like a full fledged computer compared to other iPad models. Only thing, I think they missed an oppurtunity in not making it an OSX tablet instead of iOS. I'm actually very interested, especially since I'll start college next spring. Here's what kills me though: THE ACCESSORIES ARE OVER BOARD IN PRICING: $169 for the keyboard!? $99 for the f*cking stylus!?!? Common now! The Surface keyboard was $199, but it's price went down to $56. Apple... I'll admit the device is decently priced, but what is with these accessories!?!? Shame.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 02:13:57 AM »
In my opinion, just get a Macbook Pro.

Offline Crying Freeman

• Legendary Hunter
  • With his Whip and Courage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 07:02:21 AM »
In my opinion, just get a Macbook Pro.

One of the things apple screwed up on. They want to compete with the surface but put iOS on it?

Tags:

anything