Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone hear about this new bill (US Law)?  (Read 20311 times)

Offline jestercolony

• Slow Silence
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Anyone hear about this new bill (US Law)?
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 05:08:05 AM »
Ummm...guys. That bill isn't going to be passed by our congress...etc. It's actually going to be passed by the U.N. And by the way: We Americans have NEVER had freedom of Speech to begin with.

Also, ever heard of the N. American Union? Not many people have, but was actually talked about on CNN. It opens all boarders between Mexico, US and Canada and eventually merges the 3 countries together. And yes they are doing this. The US is also coming getting ready to create a new currency called the Amero which will be used by Mexico, Canada and the US. 43 something congress...etc. 40 political figures argued against it in Canada, 15 states in the US voted against it. The others? Didn't seem to give a rats ass.

There is already A European Union, soon they are going to attempt an Asia union, African Union. Eventually over time a One World Government. By May 2008 everyone in the US, Canada and Mexico will be required to have new IDs which holds your Drivers License, Hospital info...etc.

After that we will all be chipped. Money, SS info, blood type and where the hell you are. These new chips are also in US passports.

So feel free to call me a conspiracy theorist and flame me. Do the research, via todays politics, religion, history...etc. Because it is going to happen.

If you really don't believe me - watch this video, this will give you proven scientific and historical fact that will make your mind collapse. But I warn you if you are weak willed, faint at heart I suggest you do not watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeistmovie&total=403&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:17:52 AM by jestercolony »

Offline Thaddeus

• Sensitive Iga-basher
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Anyone hear about this new bill (US Law)?
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
Ummm...guys. That bill isn't going to be passed by our congress...etc. It's actually going to be passed by the U.N. And by the way: We Americans have NEVER had freedom of Speech to begin with.

Also, ever heard of the N. American Union? Not many people have, but was actually talked about on CNN. It opens all boarders between Mexico, US and Canada and eventually merges the 3 countries together. And yes they are doing this. The US is also coming getting ready to create a new currency called the Amero which will be used by Mexico, Canada and the US. 43 something congress...etc. 40 political figures argued against it in Canada, 15 states in the US voted against it. The others? Didn't seem to give a rats ass.

There is already A European Union, soon they are going to attempt an Asia union, African Union. Eventually over time a One World Government. By May 2008 everyone in the US, Canada and Mexico will be required to have new IDs which holds your Drivers License, Hospital info...etc.

After that we will all be chipped. Money, SS info, blood type and where the hell you are. These new chips are also in US passports.

So feel free to call me a conspiracy theorist and flame me. Do the research, via todays politics, religion, history...etc. Because it is going to happen.

If you really don't believe me - watch this video, this will give you proven scientific and historical fact that will make your mind collapse. But I warn you if you are weak willed, faint at heart I suggest you do not watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeistmovie&total=403&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

That's some scary shit, dude. People can call me a conspiracy theorist, too, but I agree with you that it is a real, inevitable thing.

Tags:

anything