Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Ukraine crisis: 'Russians' occupy Crimea airports  (Read 6843 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Ukraine crisis: 'Russians' occupy Crimea airports
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 02:14:29 PM »
Yeah, I can't stop thinking of the Fire Emblem crimea too. :p

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 02:01:24 AM »
[insert mindless paranoid tea party fueled bullshit ramblings here]
@Morning Star: I am sick and tired of people like you, of your psychotic conspiracy theories and your malignant, hypocritical hatred of anything resembling a government working for the people and by the people. It's you assholes and your beloved "party of no" that has caused the US to be the shithole it is right now. I will not tolerate your psycho-paranoid bullshit anymore. I know for a fact the the real enemy to our freedom is not the government (especially since the government is a toolbox to be indirectly used by the people for their own betterment via the election of politicians who are entrusted with the responsibility of using the toolbox correctly, a toolbox that cannot feel any emotions and a toolbox that can be misused by malignant politicians who don't give a shit about the people who elected them.) The real enemy is YOU and your fuck-buddies in the Tea Party, The GOP and Wall Street. I am deeply surprised that a sensible moderator has not banned your paranoid ass yet.

@Everyone: I'm sorry but Morning Star's psychotic rambling really pissed me strait off. psychopaths and conspiracy theorists are a major pet peeve of mine and a sure fire way to make me mad.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:04:09 AM by FireSeraphim »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 02:22:02 AM »
+1
Whoah now, friend. That's a little uncalled for. Disagree with Morning Star, sure, but I don't want to see harsh personal attacks like that again--I'll have to punish you if I do.

I don't agree with everything Morning Star said, but he hasn't gone into full tinfoil-hate conspiracy theory nonsense yet. He *did* raise some legitimate points, such as the extremism of some of the Ukrainian nationalists, as mentioned in the video (from a mainstream source) I posted. If he says something extreme or completely unfounded, then yes, I'll take action. Until then, though, please try to remain calm, however strong your personal feelings may be.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 10:29:10 AM »
+1
@FireSeraphim: It definitely would have been better to PM the guy rather then paste that up-front for all to see. But morning Star isn't entirely incorrect. America is a mess considering that they have three levels of government. Three. Two of which aren't even necessary. And the third was established in secret without the other two even knowing about it. Not only that but the first two levels are not supposed to know it exists. What it boils down to is that the first level of government functions as it should but they no longer have control; the head was cut off the body so to speak. Even the President himself is nothing more then a figurehead to make the public think otherwise. The second level of government deals with more secret stuff such as coverups and feeding false info to the public. The third level of government are the ones who have total control. Some know the as 'BBB' or 'Black Budget Boy'. It has recently come to my attention that another of their names are 'Majestic'. Not only do they have a tight leash on America but also have global influence hence the New world order thing that they are desperately trying to push forward. It's not just conspiracy, it's happening. The signs are all around us. You just need to start looking. In your mind you might think everything's alright and that anyone who says stuff like this are the crazy ones. But that's all in your mind and has nothing to do with the rest of us. Seriously, don't condemn others as psychopaths just because it goes against your own personal beliefs. That's your ego talking and not the real you.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:30:49 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »
+1
@Morning Star: I am sick and tired of people like you, of your psychotic conspiracy theories and your malignant, hypocritical hatred of anything resembling a government working for the people and by the people. It's you assholes and your beloved "party of no" that has caused the US to be the shithole it is right now. I will not tolerate your psycho-paranoid bullshit anymore. I know for a fact the the real enemy to our freedom is not the government (especially since the government is a toolbox to be indirectly used by the people for their own betterment via the election of politicians who are entrusted with the responsibility of using the toolbox correctly, a toolbox that cannot feel any emotions and a toolbox that can be misused by malignant politicians who don't give a shit about the people who elected them.) The real enemy is YOU and your fuck-buddies in the Tea Party, The GOP and Wall Street. I am deeply surprised that a sensible moderator has not banned your paranoid ass yet.

@Everyone: I'm sorry but Morning Star's psychotic rambling really pissed me strait off. psychopaths and conspiracy theorists are a major pet peeve of mine and a sure fire way to make me mad.

It always makes me sad to see people that think they can read a post or two and know who it is they are speaking with. I never said anything that should lead a person to believe that i support the tea party or that i am a republican. I am not the enemy of anybody but the illuminati. And if knowing that the illuminati and the new world order are real puts me in a tin foil hat, i will wear it with pride my friend. It's better to be alone than ignorant about the truth.

As far as the attack against me. You know, the one that was was far from called for.. Water under the bridge ;) Just please understand that everything is not black and white. You are not forced to be democrat or republican. Thinking inside of this box will lead you to many false assumptions about many different things. Remember the first three letters in assumption spell ASS. That's what most of the assumptions that i ever made ended up making me look like.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 04:59:23 PM »
I think it's good you're willing to be fair to both Democrats and Republicans. That said, you might want to ease up on the Illuminati thing...^^;;;

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2014, 08:26:58 PM »
I think it's good you're willing to be fair to both Democrats and Republicans. That said, you might want to ease up on the Illuminati thing...^^;;;

I just didn't want to get into how it's all political theatre to make people think they still have a choice in what's going on, lol. He clearly had no idea what i am talking about, so it's a lost fight before it ever starts. The truth is, i really don't like either party, but especially not the republicans ;)

As far as the illuminati thing.. Consider it done. Somehow it's still a controversial issue (not sure how at this point..), but still something that's being disputed. In the best interest of keeping the peace in this forum and not forcing you guys to issue warnings i will drop this topic and not bring it up again.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:43 AM »
I'm just gonna put this here.  ;D

(Can't you ever have even one serious political discussion without mentioning Illuminati or a New World order?)  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything