Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: End of the World  (Read 12758 times)

Offline 赤月

• 血月下の薄夢華
  • Vampire Hunter
  • A cesspit of hatred and lies! Wait, what?
    • Awards
End of the World
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:10:09 PM »
So, prophecy has it that the world is coming to an end tomorrow, how are you going to spend the last of your hours?

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:15:40 PM »
Watching Viper GTS and nagging Puwexil.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »
+1
Praying to Tony Danza so I can grasp his dreadlocks and ascend to Heaven by his hand.

And Scrabble.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
+1
This is just another fear factor attempt by those who wish to gain more followers and fame by spreading doomsday around. To me, this is nothing more then religious terrorism (no offense to those present at the Dungeon). Although it's kinda funny. In the Wednesday paper there was a letter submitted by an 85 year old man and he had spent two million dollars perpetuating the "End of the world and the universe" all over the world. What a waste of money. The date given was for October 25th 2011. Now we get others saying May 21st 2011. What the F@#K is wrong with these people!?! Is this all they can do with their time, spread tyranny rather then positivity?? I'll never understand and I don't want to. As for spending my so-called last day? Right here doing what I've always been doing with my time and not wasting it like those other guys  :P

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »
Boning my wife  ;D 8)
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 11:48:50 PM »
Play the song of time. :)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
This is just another fear factor attempt by those who wish to gain more followers and fame by spreading doomsday around. To me, this is nothing more then religious terrorism (no offense to those present at the Dungeon). Although it's kinda funny. In the Wednesday paper there was a letter submitted by an 85 year old man and he had spent two million dollars perpetuating the "End of the world and the universe" all over the world. What a waste of money. The date given was for October 25th 2011. Now we get others saying May 21st 2011. What the F@#K is wrong with these people!?! Is this all they can do with their time, spread tyranny rather then positivity?? I'll never understand and I don't want to. As for spending my so-called last day? Right here doing what I've always been doing with my time and not wasting it like those other guys  :P

-X

Sir, what exactly is it that you have against Lord Tony Danza?
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 12:10:10 AM »
Sir, what exactly is it that you have against Lord Tony Danza?

Who the heck is lord Tony Danza?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:24 AM »
+1
Why, he's the one who will ascend the faithful to the heavens when rapture comes tomorrow.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »
Ask Raptor Jesus

All hail Raptor Jesus.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 03:32:00 AM »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 07:05:05 AM »
Play the song of time. :)
**likes this**

I'm going to a birthday party and a doomsday party.... well, we'll see which one I make it to.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline darkjak951

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: End of the World
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 07:52:34 AM »
So, prophecy has it that the world is coming to an end tomorrow, how are you going to spend the last of your hours?
Not worrying about the end of the world, that's what. If you ask me I believe it's all bull since we as humans can't really decide when the world ends or not....well unless it's through nuclear genocide or something along the lines of that but that's preeetty unlikely at the moment.
Like giant robots? Join up if your interested:
http://www.amecha.co.uk/forum/index.php
My username on it is Gelboob794

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
Picking up a Castlevania poster I ordered, then going to see the new Pirates movie.

I expect full well to be attending church tomorrow with everyone present.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: End of the World
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
I don't think that the world is going to end today.  I'm a big history buff and spend a lot of time watching the history channel.  According to one documentary I've seen, many people have set dates in the past and have been all wrong.  The only date set that may have some validity is December 21, 2012.  The reason for that date being so valid is that so many cultures that had no contact with each other all predicted that date independently.  Now then, we don't really know what is suppose to happen on that date.  All that is really said is that something is going to happen.  For all we know, it could be the start of a truly golden age for humanity.  We don't really know.  In essence, we shouldn't worry if the end of the world is today, tomorrow, or some day a hundred years from now.  All we should do in the mean time is live normally.  That's it.
Behold my power and tremble

Tags: