Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Swap fave game and likes?  (Read 2794 times)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure (GB)
« on: May 27, 2016, 06:58:07 AM »
What if the bottom field on the user pane in forum posts had favorite game instead of likes. Then the favorite games feild culd be likes and it would have non game titles. Maybe like classicvania,metroidvania,both, or it could be field that we enter what we like into it. That was the favorite games is the one that has the game logo directly underneath it.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »
Because that would require loading title logos of virtually every game in existence into the forum software, which I don't imagine Jorge'd be a fan of doing.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:41:41 PM »
But you'd only have to do it once. They aren't making any more.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:20:29 PM »
If the option to enter whatever one wants into the field is present, then the image beneath would have to account for the unlimited possibility of entries that could be entered.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 05:56:10 AM »
Well,the likes section wouldn't need a pic. Just the favorite game section, which would be restricted to castlevania games. That's all that matters in a castlevania forum.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 06:03:47 AM »
Either you're missing what I'm saying completely, or I misread something in the original post, because I'm not talking about that section whatsoever based on what I've interpreted.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 11:55:11 AM »
We had it reversed a very long time ago.
Favorite game had the picture.
Likes was an extra field without a picture.
People wanted it the way it is now.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: