Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Stream of Shovel Knight  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« on: June 02, 2016, 08:26:55 PM »
Hey, guys! I'm joining in on a stream of Shovel Knight with some friends this Saturday, June 4th at 6:00 pm EST. My friends will be playing Shovel Knight, poorly (their own words), while yours truly commentates from the side lines. So, if you wanna have my sweet, silky southern voice lull you to blissful slumber, stop on by Twitch this Saturday. The channel is:

http://www.twitch.tv/marcdwyz

Hope to see you guys there!

P.S. - This is a repost of the original located in the "Hardcore Gaming 101". Just wanted to be sure that it was noticed, but if this isn't cool, then please delete of course.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:44:36 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 09:40:22 PM »
I want it to be noticed too, so I'll let it go this time :D Anyways, you'll be playing with Uzo? Cool 8)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 04:11:33 PM »
Thanks, Gunlord! Yeah, I'll be commentating while Uzo & a friend of his actually play. Uzo & I did a stream of SFV about 2-3 weeks ago in which I did actually play & got wrecked, but it was still fun. Anyway, hoping you can make it to watch us! ^_~*
Groove is in the heart.

Tags: