Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1848700 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #1365 on: May 29, 2012, 01:43:32 PM »
I have a question about the issues. One is with Simon right? Trevor is on the other one. So are they two completely different article or special articles like cover version 1 and 2?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1366 on: May 29, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »
I have a question about the issues. One is with Simon right? Trevor is on the other one. So are they two completely different article or special articles like cover version 1 and 2?
Just different covers. Simon is for subscribers, regular circulation gets Trevor.

Offline The Silverlord

• Vampire Hunter
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #1367 on: May 29, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
Fall 2012, according to the blurb:
http://ds.about.com/od/3DSPreviews/a/Castlevania-Lords-Of-Shadow-Mirror-Of-Fate-Preview.htm

It'll surely be playable at E3.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:46:42 PM by The Silverlord »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1368 on: May 29, 2012, 01:46:55 PM »
Best day of 2012 so far for Castlevania.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #1369 on: May 29, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »
Just different covers. Simon is for subscribers, regular circulation gets Trevor.

Freaking son of a hunchback. I wanted Simon, but hell getting Trevor is better then getting nothing at all right? I will buy it on-line from their site when I get the chance. Hell it's a Belmont in the end no one loses, just wins   ;D

Thanks OSM
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:54:21 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1370 on: May 29, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
If Simon and Trevor, and possibly Alucard, are in Mirror Of Fate, then who is in LoS 2?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1371 on: May 29, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
+2
Who keeps down rating me? :(

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1372 on: May 29, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
Who keeps down rating me? :(

Do not worry O. I was minused as well.

If Simon and Trevor, and possibly Alucard, are in Mirror Of Fate, then who is in LoS 2?

It could be one of them again, or who knows maybe it's Leon, or Christopher.
(click to show/hide)

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #1373 on: May 29, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »

Gabe-Dracul? If the Mirror of Fate/Time travel stuff works or remains working past the game, we may see everyone vs poor old Gabe in the future.(wich I DONT want, I could not stand Dracula running from the police or something like that)
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1374 on: May 29, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
OK!!! All this new info, sounds very intresting, i really want to see a trailer of the game in action and it also made me realize this: Do you remember what we were asking for? Castlevania III remake. Four playable characters that they co-op? Trevor with Simon and two others? It might say LoS, but i can see it as a new remake of Castlevania III on the LoS universe! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #1375 on: May 29, 2012, 02:07:15 PM »
Sooo, I wonder if Trevor and Simon will sort of "communicate" through the mirror of fate? Like;

Simon: *looks in mirror* Hey, grandpa/daddy. Are you there?
Trevor: Yeah.
Simon: Do you have a key to the Clock Tower?
Trevor: Yeah. Why?
Simon: Door is locked, can't get in. Could you maybe leave the door unlocked in your time? Or hide the key for me somewhere so I can find it in the future.
Trevor: Sure, I'll put it inside a piece of wall meat in the torture chamber, next to the iron maiden. You can eat the meat while you're at it. Gives you strength, son!
Simon: Great, thanks! *looks in wall* Ok, so I got the key, but... I'm not eating that. It's rotten now!
Trevor: Was fine when I put it there. Don't be picky.
HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT. Someone hire this guy!

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #1376 on: May 29, 2012, 02:08:33 PM »
OK!!! All this new info, sounds very intresting, i really want to see a trailer of the game in action and it also made me realize this: Do you remember what we were asking for? Castlevania III remake. Four playable characters that they co-op? Trevor with Simon and two others? It might say LoS, but i can see it as a new remake of Castlevania III on the LoS universe! ;D

You are right it sounds like a tribute to CV3. Diferent characters with different abilities that can lead them to different paths etc. Trevor.
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1377 on: May 29, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
Looks like MS listened to our prayers! :)

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1378 on: May 29, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »
As excited as I am, I'm also kind of bummed. I was hoping to play as Trevor in LoS 2 and Simon in LoS 3. I love Trevor and Simon but having them in the same game seems redundant. I'm also disappointed that this is for a hand held. And time travel....?

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Reply #1379 on: May 29, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »
 ;D It's being a hell of a rollercoaster ride with all this rumors and leaks, but that Nintendo Power article just gave me some kind of sugar rush. I'm definitely getting a 3DS for this game.

Hell, I can't wait for someone to scan and upload that Trevor cover. The bright, saturated green color seems kind of ugly looking at the screen captures, but then again, the quality of the scan is really shitty. We'll see.

Freaking son of a hunchback.

LOL

Tags: .....?