Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SHOCKING NEWS: MercurySteam/Konami initally had Yamane's music for LoS...  (Read 19419 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Gospel and Country would make a great mix into cv and yes it seems no one in the freaking world likes country but I do.  :P

Unless you have a CV game taking place in the wild west then don't have Country music in it. If it doesn't fit the theme it just won't work. Country's not my favorite music but I do have the rare, occasional tune that I like. Gospel on the other hand would work for large, imposing cathedral-like structures in a CV game, but not the whole game. Like I stated before the music should fit the theme of the game, levels, etc.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Unless you have a CV game taking place in the wild west then don't have Country music in it. If it doesn't fit the theme it just won't work. Country's not my favorite music but I do have the rare, occasional tune that I like. Gospel on the other hand would work for large, imposing cathedral-like structures in a CV game, but not the whole game. Like I stated before the music should fit the theme of the game, levels, etc.
"The Adventures of Quincey Morris", tales of before the events of Stoker's Dracula, when he was fighting the supernatural in the frontier and wilderness of 19th century America. Cannibalistic Wendigos, shapeshifting Skinwalkers, zombie cowboys, literal "ghost towns", ancient and forgotten pagan gods and hellish deities that the unexplored New World has to offer! Music is a mixture of wild west racing guitars, Spanish style with that magical brass and a dash of baroque for that horror effect.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
"The Adventures of Quincey Morris", tales of before the events of Stoker's Dracula, when he was fighting the supernatural in the frontier and wilderness of 19th century America. Cannibalistic Wendigos, shapeshifting Skinwalkers, zombie cowboys, literal "ghost towns", ancient and forgotten pagan gods and hellish deities that the unexplored New World has to offer! Music is a mixture of wild west racing guitars, Spanish style with that magical brass and a dash of baroque for that horror effect.

Fuck yeah! Now there's a western CV game right there that could work 8)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: