Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 23 pages. In 12 hours. FML  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »
Studied an entire day for a test and managed to finish going through only 23 MS Word pages of a summary out of 50. Oh, and an article but the article doesn't count 'cus it was a simple one and finished it in like half an hour.
Now it makes me angry because it's not even a big course but the reading material you should know for the test is like twice as big as it should be in a similar course.

You know the kind of text where you can skip through half of the content because you know it's not important and you just need to know the bottom line? It's not that kind of a text.
It's the kind of summary which feels like I better remember every single detail because it all sounds equally important to know.

So I'm tired and nervous. It's like going on a trek in the military, and after like 10 miles of carrying heavy equipment when you're all tired and want to die your commander tells you "come one, guys, only 10 more miles".

Well, how're ya'll doing?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 11:56:48 AM »
I know that feel. It's tough when you're reading something important but it's slow going x_x

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
I can relate in my political science class we had to read  pages upon pages to try and get the information for our study guides. Each ch had like 80 q's each sometimes more making us have to learn about 200 questions( an estimate you could slap someone with these study guides) on each study guide the test went like ch 1,2,3 = test 1 and such, but the professor did cut it down on the test to about half maybe a little less making all that information kind of useless.

Glad it's over.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:02:32 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »
I know how that feels.
I can breeze through wordy articles no matter how long they are, but when equations get involved.... I slow down to a crawl.

Ah I usually ignore those study guides since a majority of them are useless, unless you know that the prof is fond of taking questions from there and slapping it on the test.

the test went like ch 1,2,3 = test 1

Ahahahaha! That's how I segregate topics for my tests.

Tags:

anything