Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Get down to my damn dungeon, you dope!  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:35:34 AM »
Chrimbus in HD

I'm Shell Tong, owner of Shell Tong's Dungeons for over 20 25 years. Come get your spanks!

We have over twenty-five specialty rooms to fulfill all your S&M fantasies. (*Spank* "Ahh!!")

We got your jail cell room, your traditional dungeon room, your doctor's office room, your bounce house room, your office room, and my personal favorite, the baby room.

"Waaaahhh, waaahh!! But me likey."

Come to Shell Tong's Dungeon! You won't be disappointed—I personally guarantee it! *Whip* "Aaaaah!...!haaaaA"

Somebody spank me, pleeeeeaaaaase!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 09:39:07 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Get down to my damn dungeon, you dope!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »
Kinky :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Tags:

anything