Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SotN Radio Drama?  (Read 55239 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »
that's not what an incubus is like though. while essentially having a similar role to a succubus, an incubus looks like an ugly midget.

silly japanese and their perverting of the lore.

So, that means you want to see little midgets raping woman?
j/k  ;)

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »
Of course the CV Incubus isn't going to look like a classical painting's depiction of an Incubus. I mean, if that was the case, all the Succubi would be depicted as just fully naked and voluptuous women. It's rare, if anything, to see Succubi dressed in ANY classic representation, nor featured demon wings. The whole S&M Succubus is more of a modern depiction.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
So, has anybody found full-bodied (or at least larger) versions of the character art yet?  I've been experimenting with the site's IMG directory, but haven't found anything aside from the little profile pictures and the Richter banner everybody knows about.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »
The fact that no full sized picture exists as of yet makes me think that Konami has yet to officially release the full sized character art for this. I can't see a situation that they will. It's not a video game.

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: SotN Radio Drama?
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »
Fourth episode is up.

Offline OldSchoolArikado

• Castlemaniac
  • Hunter in Training
  • Se habla español
    • Castlevania Latino
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »
they're still doing nothing but babbling about something after four "episodes"?  i hope they're saying something very interesting.  somehow, i can't see the actual characters laugh that hysterically.  i hope when the actual story starts they have some original music to go with it interspersed with some classic tunes when appropriate.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2008, 07:36:41 PM »
In Reply To #71

Dude, that's a pic of the "Old Hag" that people with sleep paralysis claim to be visited by.

Offline Danial

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »
Fifth episode is up.  Still not the drama though...

http://stream.i-revo.jp/meta/573st/dracula/dracula05_1963.wax
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:58:53 PM by Danial »

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 11:01:58 PM »
you know by the time they're done with that, everyone's gonna be sick of the drama before it even begins.  yeesh.

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2008, 02:53:46 AM »
Vol5:
*Radio talk (main) "fifth"
*Voice drama (Special) =Akumajyo DraculaX - Nocturne of recollection= "first episode"

I don't translate.
Because it doesn't hear it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 04:13:37 AM by KOUTEI »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2008, 04:12:56 AM »
Sexy Richter and co. gave that away.

Offline Danial

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »
The sixth one is up.  It's still not the drama though.  On a positive note, they are talking with the voice actor for Alucard.

http://stream.i-revo.jp/meta/573st/dracula/dracula06_5392.wax

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
When is this thing exactly supposed to start?

Offline Danial

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2008, 09:11:24 PM »
Ok, I made a mistake.  They actually did start the radio drama last week, I just didn't listen to it long enough past all the talking to hear it.

On week five it starts at 17:44

On week six (this week) it starts at 22:23

I haven't listened to the first one yet.  But I did listen to this weeks.  I can give you a very very very general idea of what happened.  (I'll try to get a better translation later, unless someone here can understand it and would like to instead  :) )

It starts off with Cyril and Alexis.  They come upon a town where they think a vampire is.  Then they have a conversation about Cyril's father, and how they don't know where he is.

Then we go to Maria, who is in town buying tomatoes.  She can't stop thinking about Alucard.  She gets a letter from Richter. (not sure about this one but I think he says he is looking for Alucard but can't find him.)

Maria is outside at night and meets Cyril and Alexis.  They tell her it isn't safe and she should go home and leave everything to them because they are vampire hunters.  Then they leave.

Maria senses someone is there.  Magnus appears to her.  He's very vain and talks about his beautiful wings.  He tells Maria that he feeds on human "chi".  She tries to attack him with her birds but they don't have any effect.  He mentions Alucard and tells her that Alucard is actually evil.  She doesn't want to believe him.  They fight some more.  Then Magnus leaves.
-

Anyway, that's the gist.  Like I said, it's a very simple understanding of what happened.  So if anyone feels like they can elaborate, please feel free.  I'll see if I can get  a more precise translation, and maybe get the first one done also.

Tags:

anything