Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Its Christmas day!  (Read 10289 times)

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Its Christmas day!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
In Reply To #14

The WMD shirt is the best castlevania shirt ever.

You should have got re4 for wii, but the playstation one is alright.

I could have gone for the WMD shirt but I had to go with the more classic pixelley simon!

and RE4 is ace I have the GC version but it's not the survival horror your expecting

Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »
In Reply To #16
Yea, Re4 was one of the weakest in the series. I prefer survivor and Gaiden over it. I gave my cube copy to my little sister because it is easy enough for her to beat. I got the wii one because the added content.

-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:53 PM »
Wow you guys are loaded, the stuff from my folks finally came I got Dawn of the Dead (1978) special edition, Once Upon a Time  in China film trilogy and Contra IV for my DS.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 02:05:53 AM »
Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody!
I just hope that my commander would give me vacation on new year. "Yeah, commander, you see, I'm Russian and all and would like to exploit my right to spend new year with my family..."  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 08:55:13 AM »
the stuff from my folks finally came I got Dawn of the Dead (1978) special edition,

You should invest in the remake with Sarah Polley ( She's Hot ) as it's different enough not to be a re-tread of the same film but probably on par or better.

also if your into zombie films then george romero's Day of the dead should be in your collection, it whoops both dawns asses - need i say "Bub" the zombie?

I'm a self confessed zombie addict and Max brooks zombie survival guide makes a great read if you know theres an impending zombie holocaust on it's way too!
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
You should invest in the remake with Sarah Polley ( She's Hot ) as it's different enough not to be a re-tread of the same film but probably on par or better.

also if your into zombie films then george romero's Day of the dead should be in your collection, it whoops both dawns asses - need i say "Bub" the zombie?

I'm a self confessed zombie addict and Max brooks zombie survival guide makes a great read if you know theres an impending zombie holocaust on it's way too!

yeah I didn't really care for the remake, but Day is on my list of must haves, it's just hard to find in my area. :)
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:21 PM »
In Reply To #16
Yea, Re4 was one of the weakest in the series. I prefer survivor and Gaiden over it. I gave my cube copy to my little sister because it is easy enough for her to beat. I got the wii one because the added content.

Uh...exactly how "little" is your sister.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »
In Reply To #22

She is 10. And she isn't very good at games (my littler sisters are better)but Re4 is more like a hack n' slash so it isn't tough. She beat it before but now she owns the game so she can play it whenever.
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 04:31:08 PM »
In Reply To #15

I would have, but I didn't know I'd be getting Wii, cause I didn't even ask for it. And your sisters sound awesome.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:34:20 PM by CVfan13 »
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »
I just got a coupla christmas presents today. A 1 GB memory stick for the PSP and the Robotech boxed DVD set. :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »
In Reply To #24

You guys may not know if you don't have siblings but every little kid I know plays games. It is a lot different from when I was little. None of them are very good though (and you kinda have to nudge them away from the "Hannah Montana" to the RE games)but at least they play some. My little sisters and their friends go for the mario party stuff mostly.

Also, late presents: Final two DVDs in BERSERK box set. A Battlelore CD, and im getting a random game tomorrow.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »
In Reply To #26

I have sisters but their all older than me. But when they were younger, back in the NES days, they played NES a lot. And yeah, everyone I know whos a kid plays games.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Tags:

anything