Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's your dark pleasure?  (Read 16115 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« on: January 18, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »
+1
Come on...you know you have one...maybe even more. It's alright, no judgment here-we all have some strange affinities...

Alright, let's list some odd/stupid/crazy vices here. I'll go first:

I like to watch Maury Povich. I'm sorry, I just...well gosh darn it, I need to see who be dat baby's daddy! Also, most of those people make me feel like a neurosurgeon archeologist supermodel. :3
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
+3
Watching Maury doesn't sound that dark...

I thought this thread was going to be all sorts of hot BDSM action, what with all of us being CV fans. ^_~

As for guilty pleasures? Probably embarrassing people who think their cars are super hot when my little 5-door hatch passes them without much effort. I know I shouldn't, street racing is bad mm'kay! But with a two lane to one lane on ramp and the 2-door Altima with the VQ35 floors it off the line, I just can't help myself! Delicious, delicious victory~

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
+1
I have everyone's photos in the Photo Thread stored in a file on my computer.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 02:24:40 PM »

o_O Um....

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 02:32:29 PM »
Hopefully not for a who to kill list.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 03:18:10 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
My dark pleasure? I still play DDO occasionally.
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 03:49:07 PM »
I eat hamburgers without tomatoes.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 04:01:59 PM »
"Too Much Information: The Thread"

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »
+2
Can't tell if this is for guilty pleasures or dark ones. Sounds more like the former.

A dark pleasure would be like...watching kittens' heads explode or wanking with a cheese grater.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
Can't tell if this is for guilty pleasures or dark ones. Sounds more like the former.

A dark pleasure would be like...watching kittens' heads explode or wanking with a cheese grater.

Yeah there's a world of difference between a dark pleasure and a guilty pleasure. Watching Maury would probably be the former.

Then again...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 05:39:43 PM by Ratty »

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 06:46:21 PM »
I don't have any dark pleasures, but I sure love them there orgies. ;)
"Stuff and things."

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »
Yeah, see, a lot of you are clearly underestimating Maury Povich's show & the darkness of those that take pleasure in viewing it...

I eat hamburgers without tomatoes.

I also do this. Though it could be because I am allergic to them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:52:17 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »
+2

You don't have mine.

As for my dark pleasures? Well I have a wide interest in several forms of sexuality. Never had sex but I've seen my share of it from all types including bestiality. But in all honesty my darkest part is that of wanton destruction for this god forsaken, piece of s**t, primitive, back-water planet that has cause me so much pain and duress as a child. Even hearing about all the misery and suffering of the people under the control of corrupt governments and greedy corporations makes my blood boil hotter then the Sun. I'm glad I'm not a Dictator or else I feel I would have brought the earth to it's knees long ago and blasted the surface clean of all life. A part of my would feel some form of dark pleasure from doing just that. So...yeah.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 07:00:50 PM »
But in all honesty my darkest part is that of wanton destruction for this god forsaken, piece of s**t, primitive, back-water planet that has cause me so much pain and duress as a child. Even hearing about all the misery and suffering of the people under the control of corrupt governments and greedy corporations makes my blood boil hotter then the Sun. I'm glad I'm not a Dictator or else I feel I would have brought the earth to it's knees long ago and blasted the surface clean of all life. A part of my would feel some form of dark pleasure from doing just that. So...yeah.

......marry me? We could stand together as the king & queen of nothingness, absolute desolation, surveying our newly withered husk of a domain from atop it's charred ashes as we slowly sank deeper into madness, withering away into dust ourselves. What's darker than that?
Groove is in the heart.

Tags: