Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's your dark pleasure?  (Read 16114 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 07:17:52 PM »
......marry me?

LOL!! Thanks for the uplift  :)

But seriously, I don't believe in marriage. I think it as nothing more then the exploitation of women and their rights. Robbing them of their freewill (especially in medieval times), forcing them to concede to the so-called "man's world" illusion in order to survive :P, painting them as nothing more then homemakers and breeding stock. Plus marriages are waaaay too expensive which tells me that this is nothing more then church policy to eek as much money out of us as possible since they're to lazy to get a job of there own. It's disgusting. Besides, If I wanted to live with a woman that I loved I would just live with them. No pressure, no marital expectations and no worries about whether or not she is faithful. Simple.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »
^^^ mad the world caused him pain

wants to bring pain to those who wanna live and enjoy life

:p
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 07:47:08 PM »
The above conversation between X and Laina brings to mind today's SMBC comic

Also
Even hearing about all the misery and suffering of the people under the control of corrupt governments and greedy corporations makes my blood boil hotter then the Sun. I'm glad I'm not a Dictator or else I feel I would have brought the earth to it's knees long ago and blasted the surface clean of all life. A part of my would feel some form of dark pleasure from doing just that. So...yeah.
......marry me? We could stand together as the king & queen of nothingness, absolute desolation, surveying our newly withered husk of a domain from atop it's charred ashes as we slowly sank deeper into madness, withering away into dust ourselves. What's darker than that?

(No not actually calling either of you racists lol. I'm sure your occasional feelings of hatred for humanity does not discriminate for or against any race/culture in particular. Just falling in love over mutual misanthropy brought this to mind.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:03:45 PM by Ratty »

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 07:48:43 PM »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »
LOL!! Thanks for the uplift  :)

But seriously, I don't believe in marriage. I think it as nothing more then the exploitation of women and their rights. Robbing them of their freewill (especially in medieval times), forcing them to concede to the so-called "man's world" illusion in order to survive :P, painting them as nothing more then homemakers and breeding stock. Plus marriages are waaaay too expensive which tells me that this is nothing more then church policy to eek as much money out of us as possible since they're to lazy to get a job of there own. It's disgusting. Besides, If I wanted to live with a woman that I loved I would just live with them. No pressure, no marital expectations and no worries about whether or not she is faithful. Simple.

...oh. I just wanted to wear a pretty dress & have a fancy party before we killed everybody to death with our awesome powers of hate. Meh. *shrug*

(No not actually calling either of you racists lol. I'm sure your occasional feelings of hatred for humanity does not discriminate for or against any race/culture in particular. Just falling in love over mutual misanthropy brought this to mind.)

S'coo, I got whatch'ya sayin'. I've long said asshole knows no creed, color or gender. And really, there's nothing that can bond people more quickly or closely than a mutual hatred of something; hell, that's how I got 90% of my friends.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 08:52:22 PM »

I actually watched Maury religiously over ten years ago (no cable). He used to take his show more seriously back then, before it gradually turned into a Jerry Springer-esque freak show for entertainment ratings. I don't really care though; it's still amusing sometimes.

My dark pleasure? Collecting objects of bagua (yin-yang) relation. To be fair, it's not "dark" or really even bizarre until someone doesn't know what to get you for your birthday and goes for the generic Asian lifestyle/martial arts... thing. Then someone else sees it and assumes that's what you like, and before you know it you're sitting in a room surrounded by it.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 09:03:01 PM »
This isn't so much a secret, dark vice as a terrible family secret I should probably keep buried, forever hidden from the light of day...but, uh...I have cousins that have been on tv talk shows...more than once. Not kidding...not even a little.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 09:13:04 PM »
S'coo, I got whatch'ya sayin'. I've long said asshole knows no creed, color or gender. And really, there's nothing that can bond people more quickly or closely than a mutual hatred of something; hell, that's how I got 90% of my friends.

Brings to mind the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend,".
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 10:55:54 PM »
......marry me? We could stand together as the king & queen of nothingness, absolute desolation, surveying our newly withered husk of a domain from atop it's charred ashes as we slowly sank deeper into madness, withering away into dust ourselves. What's darker than that?

/gruffvoice The coffee I drink every morning, so black that when you stare into the abyss...the abyss is staring back. /grimdarkx1000

;D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 12:51:37 AM »
+3
Um.. This isn't meant to offend anybody, but I believe "if you don't have love, then you have nothing."

X, your idea of marriage is skewed, because my parents have been married for 40+ years and my mother hasn't been stripped of her free will, neither has many of my friend's marriages and we've all been perfectly happy with our lives thus far, so I dunno where that factoid you posted comes from but it's not true at all. The "exploitation" you describe is only in limited circumstances. No offense but if you really think this is how all marriages work then your mindset is very limited since there are many, thousands of circumstances that prove otherwise, mines included.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 12:59:17 AM »
+2
My dark pleasure? The stuff in my fap folder, and that's all I have to say about that.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 03:01:54 AM »
Um.. This isn't meant to offend anybody, but I believe "if you don't have love, then you have nothing."

X, your idea of marriage is skewed, because my parents have been married for 40+ years and my mother hasn't been stripped of her free will, neither has many of my friend's marriages and we've all been perfectly happy with our lives thus far, so I dunno where that factoid you posted comes from but it's not true at all. The "exploitation" you describe is only in limited circumstances. No offense but if you really think this is how all marriages work then your mindset is very limited since there are many, thousands of circumstances that prove otherwise, mines included.

Hmm...someone at the CVD making a heartfelt point...hark, I think I hear the very fabric of reality being torn asunder. Yep, we got a class-1 time-space anomaly occurring here. Good job, guys, ya dun gone & blowed up existence. 
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 03:46:56 AM »
My dark pleasures? Well I have a wide interest in several forms of sexuality. I've seen my share of it from all types including bestiality.

I think that should cover me..... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 04:01:13 AM »
I always feel like X is one of those guys:  ;D

My dark pleasure? Can't say I really have any. All of my out-of-the-ordinary pleasures, like Melodeath music, science fiction, and all the sick animations on newgrounds.com are not even dark, just different from what most people enjoy.

Oh, now that I mention sick animation, I do like THE Sick Animation. As in http://www.sickanimation.com/
Now is some dark shit.
THE POLITICIAN'S LITTLE BOO BOOS | ADHD
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 04:37:37 AM »

Tags:

anything