Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you think soon enough robots would replace the lower class?  (Read 15076 times)

Lone Wolf

Re: Do you think soon enough robots would replace the lower class?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »
Someone can research if someone called Thomas Light/Right as already been born? Maybe we can see Megaman before our lives end. xD

..you saw Flame's sig before saying that, didn't you? lol :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
At the time that I made my post he didn't has using this sig yet. Also I want to know where he did find this sig, I really liked it.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
From here actually

http://rockparty.web.fc2.com/top.html

this image

http://rockparty.web.fc2.com/images/top_header.png

Speaking of which, My sig shrinks. I'm pretty sure it's not too big, why does it do that?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 04:13:11 PM »
Is this the final nail in the coffin of Marx's theory of Revolution of the proletariat, as there will no longer be a proletariat in the future?
It is strange to think about it as we are only in the middle of the Third Revolution. What would be its conclusion?

That's an interesting way of looking at it. But one has to wonder where we of the lower classes will go as middle class jobs are swallowed up by mechanization. I would assume this will eventually (over the course of a hundred years or so) bring the vast bulk of humanity into a seething mass of impoverished despair with no escape. While a few thousand people at the top reap the rewards of mechanization. The only way to get rid of all of these "excess" people is 1.) Famine 2.) Disease 3.)War/Mass Murder. I have a feeling that if humanity survives the next few centuries it will be a very interesting period. In the sense that an old Chinese curse is said to be "May you live in interesting times."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »
At the time that I made my post he didn't has using this sig yet. Also I want to know where he did find this sig, I really liked it.

So now we both look at that. lol :P

From here actually

http://rockparty.web.fc2.com/top.html

this image

http://rockparty.web.fc2.com/images/top_header.png

Speaking of which, My sig shrinks. I'm pretty sure it's not too big, why does it do that?

Cool! You can still resize it, you know..
Still think it looks great, tho. Just saying.. :P

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 06:23:27 PM »
I can't seem to resize it right. it snaps back to other dimensions. :P
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Lone Wolf

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 09:40:22 PM »

Too bad.. :/
But it still feels good that way, doesn't it? And i almost forgot Zero was a different kind of Megaman. They used to just call him Zero, tho'.. Feels so independent... =P

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 10:52:25 PM »
Weeeell, if you want to get philosophical you can call him a Mega Man, the idea of "inheriting the title" (It's not a name, just a title) from X, who can't actually fight anymore. Zero series Zero is essentially doing the kind of shit X would normally do, for him. Which is protecting people, and trying to ensure that everyone gets along, mainly.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:01:09 PM by Flame »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:28 PM »
Its a Title only in Megaman Zero.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
In the sense that an old Chinese curse is said to be "May you live in interesting times."

Reminds me of a cool song by the Russian Heavy Metal band Kipelov called "On the Crossroad" which starts with the words:
"To live in a time of great changes, don't wish it even for your worst enemy."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40:23 PM »
+2

They have pills for that now.

Comic Rimshot!
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Lone Wolf

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 01:32:37 AM »
Its a Title only in Megaman Zero.

Weeeell, if you want to get philosophical you can call him a Mega Man, the idea of "inheriting the title" (It's not a name, just a title) from X, who can't actually fight anymore. Zero series Zero is essentially doing the kind of shit X would normally do, for him. Which is protecting people, and trying to ensure that everyone gets along, mainly.

I got that. xP
Wait, you said 'same shit as X'? But why? I thought he had a virus, or at least any hope of working on his own, like a true Lone Warrior does instead of doing whatever any corporation asks.. :P
Goddamnit man! And what about X, you said he can't work anymore? Why? Is he dead?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 01:52:49 AM »
Play atleast the first "stage" from Megaman Zero and you will instantly know why. Also Zero doesnt have a virus in his body since Sigma broken the crystal in his forehead with a punch and acidentally absorbed it. Zero still can absorb the virus though.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 01:55:26 AM »
Play atleast the first "stage" from Megaman Zero and you will instantly know why. Also Zero doesnt have a virus in his body since Sigma broken the crystal in his forehead with a punch and acidentally absorbed it. Zero still can absorb the virus though.

You mean in the last "Zero vs Sigma" fight in Megaman X4, right? The one with the video?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2013, 01:59:22 AM »
Yes, but this video is a memory from Zero, not a actual fight that happens before the last one, when I was a kid this confused me a bit too. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: