Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Brazil  (Read 6153 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 02:52:46 AM »
You Japanese have a completely different kind of problem. Your country has an advanced economy but far too conservative culture. This leads to a cultural gap between the young and the old. The young are so concerned about being successful that they don't even bother to make a family and have children. Young people's suicide rates are too high. A young population that is too small cannot take care of the elderly, and the elderly become an economic burden. And the Japanese xenophobia that does not allow immigration contributes to the declining demography. That's a national catastrophe that you have there, Shiroi.

Of course in the third world the problem is reversed: overpopulation leads to a situation in which young people can't get jobs. They are frustrated and start revolutions, and this creates anarchy and violence, which leads to terrifying phenomena like ISIL.
The world states depends on each other more than ever today. In a reality of immense immigration and civil wars, the policy of non-intervention would not do. If you do not stop a catastrophe in a different state, you could quickly find it at your back door.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »
Hey, lucky, they launched a movie documentary about what happened in June from 2013, I was there one day. Going to watch it, its free for 48 hours, ending tomorrow.

JUNHO - Filme completo OFICIAL - Só por 48h - assista e compartilhe
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 10:00:55 PM »
@Mooning: I'm not Japanese. I live in the Philippines. The Japanese have their own problems.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 10:30:51 PM »
Oops. Well, that's awkward.  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 02:31:40 PM »
Well, we are f*cked LOL
Almost all of the politicians that won the elections for São Paulo are the worst possible (no joke, only based on facts). Now 2 of the bad ones are on the second round for president.

We are really dumb, or fraud is happening.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 11:10:29 PM »
I'm guessing fraud. Fraud always happens.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 06:27:10 AM »
To say the truth, me too, a lot of people are thinking that, but to prove it is another story...
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 06:38:11 AM »
+1
Start that immigration process for the good ol' USA.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 07:45:50 AM »
Haha, some people (like 2 or 3 that I know) are really talking about doing immigration something like that, but I think they are joking.

I dont see myself doing that, since Im very attached to my family, friends and location. Also Im not good enough in English to speak fluently :-/

But Im happy to see you guys giving me motivation, this really brightens my day and give me new hopes that something can change to better soon in this place.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 01:46:10 AM »
You write well in English. Speaking just needs practice.  :)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 02:52:56 AM »
Thanks Shiroi, I've tried some times before and I get more nervous than the usual. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 11:47:09 PM »
It is common to be nervous. I always am nervous when I start speaking in Japanese whenever I go to Tokyo since I always feel that my knowledge of the language is inadequate, but give it a little confidence boost (or just a few days for adjusting) then I feel much better. I noticed people don't care much if you make mistakes since the spoken word is more forgiving than the written one.

Tags:

anything