Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hilarious experience  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Hilarious experience
« on: November 12, 2007, 09:06:13 PM »
I was recently thinking back on all the funny things I can remember happening in my life and I remembered a day in band class back in 7th grade when what was most likely the funniest thing that I will ever experience happend. We had been playing a song for about 30 minutes and our teacher was getting pissed (as always) and he turned to Erick (a trombone player) right after we finished and he said, "Go somewhere and die." As if it wasn't funny enough, the image of him pointing down at the kid and saying it angrily but in a calm and calculated tone, he continued by saying "No, Im serious. Go somewhere and die Erick." Erick's expression was priceless. All I could do was look into my stand and laugh as everyone else was doing. After we played another 5 measures he stopped us again and told Erick "Play another B flat and they won't find your body." Im suprised Erick is still alive.

A year later he told the 6th grade class that he was going to mass murder them. He had to apologize but didn't get in any trouble. Man, it is still funny to this day.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
O.o

----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »
In Reply To #1

God, people's senses of humour were SICK way back whenever you were in school.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:45:25 PM »
We we're playing the recorder in elementary school when this one girl threw up and the puke bursted through the recorder.

After a couple of years our teacher was changing a light bulb during an assignment when all of a sudden he fell from the chair he was standing on flat on his ass. I almost died laughing.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »
In Reply To #1

As for funny, sadistic teachers, I still remember my 8th-9th grade Physics teacher. To say the truth, I sucked at Physics.  It was shortly after I started learning REAL Physics in 10th grade that I realized it, after started failing one exam after another. But that was later, back in those days, we studied simple physics, and boy, did that teacher made it all more fun. We used to call him "the contented", because every time he had a good lesson, he would exclaim: "Very good. I am contented." His Hebrew wasn't the best, but at the level he knew it, he could make any point he liked. From what we knew, the guy used to live in a settlement, so he always carried a handgun with him. Why he was sadistic? Well, listen to the questions he made us solve.
"I am chasing an Arab with the speed of 6 km/h, the Arab is running away with a speed of 4 km/h. There are 5 km between us, and it is known that I must get at least 100 meters behind him so I could shoot him. How much time would it take me to get the Arab, and what would be the distance I cross until I get him?"
Then there were the stories from his childhood.
"Just to give you an idea what radiation is, me and my friend, back when we were students at Moscow, we decided to do an experiment. We caught a cat, climbed on top of a radio station, and threw him on top of the antenna. Some time later, we found the cat dead, but before dying, it lost all of its hair."
And I could not forget the cinematic reference.
"Hydraulic press is an unusually powerful tool. There was a movie, called terminator, in it was was a very strong robot, nothing could destroy him. But then in the end he was caught in hydraulic press and it smashed him."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »
In Reply To #5

That guy's a jerk if he was cruel to a cat. Cruelty to cats is not funny, its the ultimate evil (yeah I'm a freaky cat lover).

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:43:18 PM »
In Reply To #6

WHAT?! How can some one like cats? Cats are devious creatures, who, behind their innocent appearance are in fact unholy beings, plotting to take over the world through their rapidly-multiplying, trash-eating existence as they cleverly exploit humans for their own goals. The hellish, soul-piercing sounds that they unleash in their pagan ceremonies are disgusting and representing their sinful wishes, and humans are lured in their nets, unaware of their own helplessness at the cats' powers.
And therefore they should be burned with no remorse.  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
In Reply To #6

WHAT?! How can some one like cats? Cats are devious creatures, who, behind their innocent appearance are in fact unholy beings, plotting to take over the world through their rapidly-multiplying, trash-eating existence as they cleverly exploit humans for their own goals. The hellish, soul-piercing sounds that they unleash in their pagan ceremonies are disgusting and representing their sinful wishes, and humans are lured in their nets, unaware of their own helplessness at the cats' powers.
And therefore they should be burned with no remorse.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 01:13:27 PM »
People who abuse animals are cowards, and deserve to be decapitated on site.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 04:24:37 PM »
In Reply To #9

I agree with you on that.

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Hilarious experience
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 06:01:16 PM »
LOOOOOOOOL @ "scene from Paul Anderson's Castlevania movie"

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
In Reply To #11

Yeah, I bet something like that will be in there, same goes for Shaft's "spell casting". lol

Tags: