Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow = NOT a GoW clone  (Read 14159 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2010, 07:38:19 PM »
yeah I know but I mean in the G1 TIME like set in the 80s after theyre on earth with all the old style vehicles and everythin. 80s soundtrack 80s style npcs the whole lot but do it up right and big budget as a whole new game

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2010, 07:23:08 AM »
Meh, as long as they're handled well, I don't really care.

There's no such thing >.>

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2010, 11:32:01 PM »
Shenmue!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2010, 01:48:17 AM »
Sadly I have no played much shenmue... I am ashamed...

But from the games I have had played with QTEs... I was wondering if Shenmue is better in retrospect rather than just being better.

Tags:

anything