Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rugal Castlevania Stream  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: November 03, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
Hey everyone!

Some of you might remember that right before Lords of Shadow came out, I streamed Super Castlevania IV and attempted to beat it in one life on hard mode while taking Dracula out with the leather whip.

I failed. I died a few times in the clock tower, but I did kill Dracula with the leather whip successfully. Today, I will attempt to one life Castlevania: Bloodlines on Hardest setting, Castlevania: Dracula X, and for the finale, I will once again attempt to one life Super Castlevania IV on hard mode Dracula leather whip.

The stream will go about about 3, or 4 EST. I will also make a post here a few minutes before. This is kind of a belated Halloween thing.

http://www.twitch.tv/rugalitarian

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:06:34 AM by Rugal »
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »
Good luck!

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 09:24:21 AM »
Man if you died in Castlevania 4, you're gonna have a hell of a time trying to one life it in Bloodlines.

Good luck man!
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 09:48:42 AM »
Bloodlines on hard mode is more brutal then SCV4. Then again so is SNES Dracula X. I wish you luck Rugal.

-EDIT-

Just thought of something Rugal. Why not go all out and play Castlevania: The Adventure (not adventure rebirth) with one life and no whip upgrades? That would be the ultimate challenge!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:51:18 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
I died at one of those vertical areas in the clock tower where you have to latch on and have the things carry you up. Missed a jump I think :(

Also hell no at that Castlevania adventure run.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
Stream is up now. I'll be starting soon.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:22:34 PM by Rugal »

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 04:48:42 AM »
So how did your stream go? I checked in for a few minutes while you were playing dracula x and it looked like you were kicking ass.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:28 AM »
Went pretty terrible actually :(

Died in the Leaning Tower of Piza due to those stupid eyeball laser things, then died a few times in the upside down room on the final stage.
In Dracula X, I died against the second boss and Death kicked my ass in a few times.
Castlevania IV run made me sad. I died in the Atlantis stage, once in the Treasury, once in the Clock Tower. That game's hard mode is really fun and everyone should try it btw.

I should really practice before I stream these games.

Better luck next time I guess.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »
Also hell no at that Castlevania adventure run.

LOL! Just thought I'd ask  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything