Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Crazy Idea  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Kirihara Akira

• I am right here...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: August 17, 2015, 02:47:00 AM »
Hey, I just come up with this crazy idea. Did anyone known of the KOF series from SNK? Do anyone notice some characters will have special greeting when meet? If Castlevania make an All-Star fighting game like that, how will the characters greet?
I just came up with some of them.

Belmont Clan

Simon vs Juste
Juste: Grandpa~♥
Simon: (Cover his eyes) Please stop that.

Juste vs Richter
Juste: Richter my boy~♥
Richter: Grandpa~♥

Ancestor vs Descendent (Belmont clan only. Not include any Father-Son or Grandfather-Grandson relationship.)
Descendent: (Bow)
Ancestor: (Nod and smile)

Castlevania III

Trevor vs Sypha
Trevor: Emm...What is this for?
Sypha: For you dare forgot about our wedding anniversary!!
Trevor: Honey, really?

Trevor vs Grant
Grant: Now! I can finally make you pay!
Trevor: For what?
Grant: (Heart broken) Don't you dare ask!

Trevor vs Alucard
Trevor: Seriously, I think you should try to get along with your father.
Alucard: I don't think that relationship is anywhere close to salvageable.

Grant vs Sypha
Grant: Hi, Sypha. I mean...Hello, good day for you.
Sypha: Skip that, Grant. It doesn't fit you.

Grant vs Alucard
Grant: Vampire!!! Vampire!!!
Alucard: Tell me when you are done.

Alucard vs Sypha
Alucard: (Bow) Good day for you, My Lady.
Sypha: (Smile) As gentleman as alway.

Symphony of the Night

Alucard vs Richter
Richter: It been a while, Alucard. (Wave cheerfully)
Alucard: Nice to see you heathy. (Bow)

Alucard vs Maria
Maria: Alucard~♥
Alucard: (Turns red and looks away)

Alucard vs Shaft
Shaft: Will you not come back to us? Our Prince.
Alucard: You ask the wrong person. Be gone!

Richter vs Maria
Maria: You dare make Annette cry!
Richter: I swear that was a misunderstanding!

Richter vs Shaft
Shaft: Damn you Belmont!
Richter: Will you ever learn?

Maria vs Shaft
Maria: No! You were dead! I killed you!
Shaft: But I will always come back. Now, meet your end!
Maria: Well yeah? Then I will kill you again!

Any other crazy idea? I doesn't have to related to Belmont Clan. Something like Hector and Issac is welcome. (I just couldn't think of anything about them yet.) :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:58:21 AM »
Hehe, oddsfish.  ;D

Although I think Richter would cringe at Juste knowing he's a prettyboy.

The Interactions of Grant and Sypha I would change as their so-called relationship was only in Judgment and not canon to the original CV III storyline. Grant was more about revenge against Dracula in CV III and had no interests whatsoever in pursuing Sypha. That's just not true to his character. So his lines should reflect that rather then that of a former/ongoing love triangle that made no sense in Judgment.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 01:38:14 AM »
I think Waffle would like this thread.
Someone should make some lines for Succubus.  ;)

Offline Kirihara Akira

• I am right here...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 06:17:53 AM »
>> X

Well, something about Castlevania III is...Grant and Sypha did not show any relationship. In truth, they never TALK.
What happen between Grant and Sypha is, your bring Grant and meet Sypha, you can choose to let Sypha come with you or not. If not, Sypha will thanks you and leave. If yes, Sypha and Grant will change position. Grant will tell you his work is done and leave. That's all.
But I am pretty curious with their relationship, this is why I came up with this post. Actually, before Judgment come out, I already curious about their relationship. There is no way for nothing happen between a party with 2 men and 1 lady. (Count Alucald out, for he isn't human and should be contradicting about fight his father or not) If Trevor and Sypha did marriage, which they did, Grant would have some feeling about it.
Anyway, this is just my imagination. I have Trevor and Grant fight a little bit in my story. I just think it won't be totally nothing.
What do you think about it?

>> Shiroi Koumori
Before I say anything, let me ask you a question. Do you also think a white bat is cute?
I thought about Succubus. But all dialog I could come up with were " Demon! Begone!" or "Damn you Demon!" I can't put up something like this...
Can you come up with anything better than mine?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 10:32:48 AM »
Well, in the CVIII canon story (not the game mechanics) all of the people Trevor meets join up with him as they too have their own reasons for fighting the Count. Sypha was commissioned by the church to fight of Dracula's forces, Grant wanted revenge against Dracula for the murder of his family and the curse which Dracula put him under, then there's Alucard who wanted to stop his father's evil ambitions and waited till a worthy warrior stepped forward to help him. The love triangle in Judgement is non-existant in CVIII. It's an old Hollywood gimmic to try and make a story more interesting, but realistically and drastically falls flat on its face every time. Since Grant has revenge on his mind he's not thinking about Sypha from a personal romantic perspective, but one of comradery; a team who will work together to bring down a great evil. That's as far as Grant's and Sypha's relationship ever goes. The story writers of Judgment did not have their heads screwed on properly when they wrote it otherwise. I personally never even imagined that Grant and Sypha got together in any way. Sypha's ending CVIII always stated the opposite. And Grant's character was so plainly written out that I just don't see it otherwise. You also have to remember that Spyha was keeping her true identity a secret as she was a powerful sorceress. By disguising herself as a man in a monk's robe she could avoid persecution easily. And Sypha didn't reveal herslef until the end of CVIII. However I think Trevor himself might have known which is why we see him embrace Sypha so readily.

This is by means no offense to you or your 'crazy idea' lol. Love triangles just irk me and they're cheap as dirt.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:38:01 AM by X »
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kirihara Akira

• I am right here...
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 11:14:27 PM »
>> X

Whoa, I didn't know it will offend you this much. Sorry, I just want to make the story more interesting for CV III, course I love that game.

If you don't like any love interest between Grant and Sypha, how do you think they will greet each other?

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 11:21:51 PM »
Yes. White bats are cute!
Nah, I'm totally out of ideas for dialogues. All of Succubus's dialogues might be full of innuendo. haha.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 09:20:02 AM »
@Kirihara Akira

You have nothing to be sorry about. You did nothing wrong here. You're just giving out ideas for your...well, crazy idea. It's just me is all. Nothing good comes out of love triangles unless everyone in them is willing to share in such a relationship. But in most circumstances someone always gets hurt and that's just the worst. Nobody should be hurt like that regardless. The only reason I don't see Grant and Sypha that way is because the CVIII story has already been written and Judgement tries to instill an element that just does not work or belong in it. I'm not even sure why IGA himself allowed it to pass (aside from the horrid art direction). You can do whatever you want as this is your thing you're working on. I was just stating an opinion but I did get a little too passionately carried away, so my apologies.

But... now that you mention it... I think I might have some inspiration to throw your way. I'll use judgement's awful mummy grant as I think it's easier to work with, lol.

Grant Vs Sypha

Grant: You're chest is awfully forward for a monk-
Sypha: Bastard!

Grant: [brings out dagger] Stick around!
Sypha: Ewwww!

Grant: We have a date with destiny this night!
Sypha: I'm not into necrophilia.

---------------

Sypha Vs Grant

Sypha: Look who came crawling out of his tomb.
Grant: I'm injured!.. (I'll kill you Takeshi Obata..! You'll rue the day you redesigned me!)

Sypha: Looks like Santa lost a parcel.
Grant: Merry Christmas!

Sypha: Why the odd outfit, are you rated Arrrr?
Grant: Ha. Ha.

Offline Kirihara Akira

• I am right here...
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 02:15:36 AM »
>> Shiroi Koumori

Ally's here! I am glad that I am not the only one who love white bats!
I do have some dialogues for Succubus, but they are not really appropriate in here. I will put them in spoiler.
(click to show/hide)
Like this. Is this what you imagine in mind?

>> X

Necrophilia!? LOL Sypha you are mean! Actually, if you look at Grant's design in CV III, it was quite OK. I did find some better design of Grant online though. Maybe you can find some of them. :)

Some new idea down here.

Aria of Sorrow / Dawn of Sorrow

Soma vs Arikado
Soma: Arikado! You are going to cook me curry if I beat you!
Arikado: That is, if you can beat me.

Soma vs Julius
Soma: What is this for? I don't need any seal for my dark power!
Julius: No, this is a little punishment for you do dare did something that danger!
Soma: No! OH NO!

Soma vs Yoko
Yoko: Hi~Soma boy~♥(Fire in her palm)
Soma: I am sorry! I shouldn't comment on your new dress!
Yoko: Too late for regrade!

Soma vs Death
Death: Are you not come back to us as our master?
Soma: No! I will never do so!

Soma vs Camilla
Camilla: Hmm...Your blood smells...familiar. Do I know you?
Soma: No! In the name of good Amaterasu, NO!

Arikado vs Julius
Julius: Good to see you unchanged.
Arikada: No matter when or how you look at me, I am always "unchanged".

Arikado vs Yoko
Yoko: Arikado! Party in your house tonight!
Arikado: May I say NO?

Arikado vs Death
Death: Ahh...No matter how you change yourself, we always know you. Are you still fighting on the side of mortal?
Arikado: No matter how many times you come, I Will not change my mind. Go back where you came!

Arikado vs Camilla
Camilla: This blood! THIS BLOOD! My prince, we have are searching for you! Please, come back to us.
Arikado: You search ends here and so do your wickedness! Go back to your darkness!

Julius vs Yoko
Yoko: Don't treat me like a child! I can fight.
Julius: I just think it's better for you to stay behind...
Yoko: Enough of this! I will show you what I can do!

Julius vs Death
Death: This hateful Belmont! I will see your bloodline ends here!
Julius: Come to me, servant of Dracula. I can kill your Lord. I can kill you!

Julius vs Camilla
Camilla: Belmont! This is time for my vengeance!
Julius: Try the best you can and go back where you came!

Yoko vs Death
Death: Another witch from Belnades clan. I will not allow you to assist that Belmont any further.
Yoko: I maybe young, but I am not easily defeated!

Yoko vs Camilla
Camilla: The scent of your blood makes me drunk. Come to me little girl, let's have some fun together.
Yoko: Sorry, I am not lesbian.

Death vs Camilla
Camilla: (Bow) In the name of our graceful Lord, we shall see him come back to us.
Death: This will be our priority.

Others

Leon vs Arikado
Leon: Mathias! Is that you?
Arikado: With all my respect, I am afraid you got the wrong person.

Maria vs Arikado
Maria: Hey, you look familiar. Do you know a person name Alucard?
Arikado: (Panice and looks away) No...I don't know...

Richter vs Arikado
Richter: You look rather familiar. Do I know you?
Arikado: (Looks away) No, I don't know you.

Any other new idea?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 09:40:36 AM »
Necrophilia!? LOL Sypha you are mean! Actually, if you look at Grant's design in CV III, it was quite OK.

That's why you have to think of Judgement's mummy grant in order to get the gag, lol. The pirate grant of CVIII doesn't work with that unless you read the rated Arrr one  ;D

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 02:40:46 AM »
Yup. Not bad for Succubus' dialogues. :)
lol at Allie Yoko.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 02:38:22 AM »
Sucubbus: Filthly cow
Maria: They are so huge!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything