Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What game(s) have you been playing lately?  (Read 465852 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Reply #1920 on: November 04, 2022, 07:06:09 PM »
It sucks wangerdoodle that there are versions of these games that haven't been collected recently. In addition to SFA3 Max, there's SFA2 Gold from the PS2 collection where you can play as Cammy.

And on a (sort of?) related note, why can Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder never be released except on an expensive plug-and-play unit?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 07:07:52 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1921 on: November 06, 2022, 09:29:32 AM »
Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder. Love that game. I almost always play the Centaur chick on just how interesting/unique of a character she is. It really is a shame that they don't port that title to console or make it part of a Golden Axe collection.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • I’m not high but I’m your highness 👑💨
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1922 on: November 07, 2022, 01:17:24 AM »
Aggelos on hard mode (first play through). Maxed out with 100% items and the final boss is still rough as tbh. Awesome game all-in-all. It’s Wonderboy in Monsterworld x Zelda II
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1923 on: November 28, 2022, 07:41:12 PM »
Got the platinum for Shadow of the Tomb Raider recently.  I think I actually like the new Tomb Raiders more then the Uncharted games. The combat is nice.

Currently playing stuff on my Legends Ultimate. I really like the quality of this cabinet better than the Arcade 1ups, especially the buttons and joysticks. Not nearly as many input fails on fighting games.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1924 on: November 29, 2022, 08:55:34 AM »
Currently rocking Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on the Switch. Got close to halfway through two other times: once on Wii U, then on Switch, but would put the game down for years after that, lol. Started a new game and I'm on the final boss (though I assume there's a secret world). Enjoying it more this time around because I didn't get stuck obsessing over finding all the puzzle pieces and doing the time attack. That stuff'll come later. After all, when I played the original DKC trilogy as a kid, I would just beat the games first and then complete 'em later.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: