Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Just the Info, no Discussion)  (Read 31345 times)

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards

O_o  The maps on the lower half of that image look a LOT like the SotN castle map.  Am I just imagining this?
Edit: Shoot, I meant to post this on a different topic and I just realized that I don't know how to delete a comment on this particular forum...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:56:30 PM by Gaawa-chan »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline kaiwai

• Old Hunter
  • Hunter in Training
  • There is no vampire in Belgium!!
    • WEarePES.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
A new illustration of LoS-MoF ont the cover of the next Gameinformer magazine:

8)

Offline Grimlock78

• A hunters' associate
  • Hunter in Training
  • I've faced better odds:Have at you!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
This really is very informative I would thank you so.......thank you! ;D.I also realized just how messed the belmont clan is or at least I THINK,anyway thank you. :P 
“Why be the player when you can be a boss at the end of the stage?... because the player is better....”

Offline HiT BiT

• 8-bit Belmont
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Pre-order Mof and get a 3ds case

(click to show/hide)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Dat Alucard. Is that one closeup supposed to be him using the Mist form?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Weiss Belmont

• The Power of Legend
  • Forgotten One
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Offline Belmondo_Trevor4679

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)

Nintendo POWER Magazine revealed some of the details about Castlevania Mirror of Fate for the 3DS
To be subject to development within the corridors of Mercurysteam Studio

according to the magazine the main character will be Treveor Belmont and the game will have deep combat system including the secondary weapons. Light magic and Shadow magic from will return, and the experience points will allow to gain more new skills.

Details :
- The game will have deep combat system.
- There will be old moves for Trevor Belmont from the previous games.
- The button for Strong Attacks "X"
- The button for Long Range Attacks  "Y".
- You can evade and block attacks with the button "L".
- The button "A" for using Items.
- You can grab enemies by pressing "R"
- There will be secondary weapons like Boomerang and Electric Bombs.
- Experience will allow you get new combos.
- The game will take a place after the Lords Of Shadows events.   
- The game will have a gamestyle similar to  "Dawn of Sorrow" and " Order of Ecclesia".
- The game was designed three-dimensional elements, but will have a two-dimensional some people refer to this as 2.5D.
- The game may appear three-dimensional level of fees in full in some areas of the game.
- The game system will support the exploration and examine the areas to those around you.
- There are two characters in the game haven't revealed yet.
- You will be able to switch between 4 characters in some part of the game.
- You Will play in Dracula's Castle, but in a different time period.
- Simon will use Vampire Killer whip.
- Trevor will use Combat Cross from Lords of Shadow.
- Simon can summon warriors to fight with him.
- You can use touch screen to write memos.
- You can mark places in the map to visit later.
- The game will support Spot pass and Street Pass in the game.

The first images of the game

My Opinion :-
It looks Really AWESOME  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulation 3DS Owners  8)

FACT SHEET

Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Mercury Steam
Platform:   Nintendo 3DS
Release Date:          Fall 2012
Genre: Action Adventure
Number of players:      1
ESRB:            RP (Anticipated T for Teen)

Game Description:

Initially set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate will reveal the story of Gabriel’s descendants, as they battle their own destiny in each era only to discover their true, shocking fate. 

Trevor Belmont, a knight of the Brotherhood of Light sets out to avenge the death of his mother, at the hands of his own father, who has now returned from years of exile to take up residence in a mysterious castle.  What was once Gabriel Belmont now stands a powerful vampire called Dracula. Dracula has declared war upon the Brotherhood and thus the scene is set for a cataclysmic showdown between Father and Son!

Key Features:

• Discover the history of your bloodline - Play as multiple characters throughout history, as you battle your ancestor Dracula, each time learning more about your history and why the Belmont clan must atone for the sins of their forebear. Dare you tempt fate?
  • Choose your character – Multiple characters to enjoy, each with unique abilities and skills across different eras. Take control of the legendary Trevor and Simon Belmont and more, as you battle Dracula and his evil minions.
 • Share new abilities through your lineage - Pass onto your descendants your newfound abilities in each era and discover the true destiny of the Belmont's.  Featuring a huge array of combo’s and a deep strategic combat system, this Castlevania is an exciting action game with tons of depth.
 • Battle massive bosses – Experience titan fights in full 3D, climb, traverse and overcome huge bosses. Use your secondary weapons and magical abilities to take down these awesome foes.
 • Features unrivaled Nintendo 3DS Visuals – Experience super high resolution and detailed 3D polygon graphics with side scrolling areas and full 3D sections combined.

• Utilize Focus & Magic – Use magic to turn the tide of battle!  Kill enemies to gain experience and buy new combos and abilities using your travel book. Play well and you will be rewarded.

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards

New screens, and with them new information for this thread about the subweapons.

Stumbled upon some new screens via Amazon jp

Quote from:

Looks like Alucard will have the power to transform into wolf, bat, and mist, and also be able to stop time(I think that's an hour glass).

I see Trevor's familiar light and dark magic, familiar from Gabriel's in the first game, and  boomerang and.. a ball?? for subweapons.

Simon's got a... Sypha thing (whatever that means...), axe, grenade, and... I still don't know what that last thing is.

Someone replied to me saying all the subweapons had been revealed, but didn't bother to fill me in on what that thing is. Someone who knows these things should speak up. If it's not here, it shouldn't be expected to be common knowledge.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:37:04 PM by Gecko »
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Akuma

• GILGAMESH FAN KING
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Trevor's ball-like subweapon is known as a "Electric Bomb".

Offline Gecko

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
All of the gameplay videos of Cox playing and commenting can be found at the link below:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/04/castlevania-mirror-of-fate-exclusive-gameplay-commentary]

There are videos of each character's gameplay:
Gabriel, Simon, Alucard, and Trevor.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:43:52 AM by Gecko »
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Dragon Warrior

• I am the greatest hero
  • I am the greatest hero
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
This castlevania game will be awesome even if it lord of shadow series

Offline Gecko

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
A playable demo is confirmed to be released in the 3DS eShop on Thursday, February 28th.

As we already know, the game itself comes out the following Tuesday, March 5th. It will also be available on release day as a complete digital download from the 3DS eShop.

Source: The official "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" page
------------
Return to CastleVania

anything