Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Let's Speculate on Trevor's Mirror of Fate Desgin  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Tavis Belmont

• Video Game Approved
  • Hunter in Training
  • Game on!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Let's Speculate on Trevor's Mirror of Fate Desgin
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:52:45 PM »
Obviously we don't know where the inspiration for Trevor's Desgin came from, but we can always try to tie it into past incarnations.

The green reminds me of his Sympony sprite. In fact, when I think of Trevor now, green is the color I associate with him.

His long coat and clean-cut face remind me of his Curse look. I think he looks better without the scars. Simon just seems like the tougher Belmont to me for some reason.

What about that shoulder armor, though? I'm still trying to figure that out.
Defeating evil: Apparently easy.
Defeating the Lord of Darkness with a whip and some water: Damn.
"I'm a Belmont. That's my job."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Let's Speculate on Trevor's Mirror of Fate Desgin
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
I'd rather Trevor keep his traditional CV III look. His tailcoat design just doesn't do it for me as it seems to be done to death with many Ayame Kojima Belmonts. And aside from that the tailcoat look did not exist in the 1500s. It came out much later (Very late 1600 early 1700s). Yes. Yes I'm nitpicking. I also never associated Trevor with green either. For me it was gold and red (again his original boxcover art).
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything