Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577817 times)

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #405 on: November 01, 2012, 05:51:43 AM »
+1
That's some pretty wild stuff there Niel. Upload a 15 second preview of the vid.

Thanks, man. I'm glad you're interested. We've got a solid budget for advertising the video, so we're all hoping things go well with it, but we're quite optimistic. Here is an animated gif that shows a portion of the video. It's a pretty large file (like 4mb) so it might play out slowly at first. Even so, quite a lot of frames are missing, so bear that in mind. Also, some of this is subject to change, of course, but it will give you a general idea of some things.

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/9387/201d.gif
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:55:02 AM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #406 on: November 01, 2012, 10:30:51 PM »
+1

This is my party face; I am very happy.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #407 on: November 06, 2012, 08:30:04 PM »
+1

Just to show that I'm capable of smiling. ;)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #408 on: November 07, 2012, 03:42:30 AM »
Damn, my hair  is actually longer than yours, except on top the roofs showing a bit these days.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: November 07, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »
Yeah my hair refuses to grow any longer than this.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: November 07, 2012, 12:05:16 PM »
Do you cut the tips of your hair, so the hair will get stronger?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #411 on: November 08, 2012, 01:08:58 AM »
Thanks, man. I'm glad you're interested. We've got a solid budget for advertising the video, so we're all hoping things go well with it, but we're quite optimistic. Here is an animated gif that shows a portion of the video. It's a pretty large file (like 4mb) so it might play out slowly at first. Even so, quite a lot of frames are missing, so bear that in mind. Also, some of this is subject to change, of course, but it will give you a general idea of some things.

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/9387/201d.gif

Pretty neat stuff. Kind of reminds me of Billy Idol's Cradle of Love video with the band on different screens and all. I've always liked that effect. Good work bro!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: November 09, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »
Do you cut the tips of your hair, so the hair will get stronger?

That's probably what's causing it to not grow: I do not cut the tips.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2012, 12:37:39 PM »
It's also just... easier to notice how fast your hair is growing when it's shorter. I haven't cut the tips in years though, and it does seem like it's henceforth grown at a snail's pace.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
Me, ready to slay some demons... :P

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: December 22, 2012, 11:18:19 PM »
That's probably what's causing it to not grow: I do not cut the tips.

Pro-tip from someone whose hair is below their bum & hasn't had a haircut in almost 2 years-keep it in a low, semi-loose bun. It helps to protect the hair from the elements/basic exposure, so less splitting, less breakage, MOAR HAIR! Also, always wash & rinse your tresses in cold water. Not icy of course, but as cold as you can take it is good; makes it shinier & softer by helping to smooth the cuticle. I also always use a square paddle brush & start at the ends of my hair when brushing & slowly working my way up. Gets rid of tangles with minimal stress/damage to the hair.

I'll post pics of my mane soon, just been feeling not so good about my weight & stupid bastard faced rosacea, but whatevs, it's not a beauty contest here...though there are a lot of pissing contests.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: December 22, 2012, 11:35:09 PM »

This is my party face; I am very happy.

I made that same expression too when I played RE6...only it wasn't my happy face.

Anyway, diggin' what I can see of the neck tat.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: December 23, 2012, 12:01:14 AM »

Just to show that I'm capable of smiling. ;)

A clever illusion, Mr. Fuentes. I'm sure we can all recognize a glamory spell when we see one though, being seasoned vampire hunters & all.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: December 23, 2012, 12:15:49 AM »

A conversation held between a friend and I that he decided to turn into a comic strip a few years ago.

I made that same expression too when I played RE6...only it wasn't my happy face.

Anyway, diggin' what I can see of the neck tat.

Many thanks. There's much more to it, but I don't have any photos on hand. My two major interests are botany and Chinese culture, so China's national flower (plum blossom) turned out to be a less-generic decision.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: December 24, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »
In my winter hipster grandeur.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: