Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Marvel Netfilx Teaser Stuff  (Read 2768 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:48:30 AM »
Jessica Jones: 

Daredevil Season 2: With Jon Bernthal as the Punisher

And we are going to get Luke Cage and Iron Fist!

Oh yeah, please bring back Blade!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:09:31 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline spookyhappyfun

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Minecraft Forum Homepage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 08:04:18 AM »
I've heard rumors that Netflix and Marvel are looking to add Moon Knight as well.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 08:10:14 AM »
I've heard rumors that Netflix and Marvel are looking to add Moon Knight as well.

That would be awesome! Oh yeah and where is Ghost Rider!

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 03:56:37 AM »
Kind of off-topic, but what good Marvel titles are there that are occult-themed that I can check out? I've heard of stuff like Dr. Strange, Hellblazer, etc., but I have no idea where a good place to start would be. The darker, the better.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 04:18:26 PM »
Kind of off-topic, but what good Marvel titles are there that are occult-themed that I can check out? I've heard of stuff like Dr. Strange, Hellblazer, etc., but I have no idea where a good place to start would be. The darker, the better.

Check out some of the DC occult stuff in the tv and comics. It's really good. Hell watch NBC Constantine online. I looove that character. The Keanu Reeves movie was cool to but that is not John Constantine. The NBC series nailed the exact character from the HellBlazer comics. Grimm was another good NBC series. The Sandman and Swamp thing comics are pretty dark. You can also check that out.

Lucifer is coming to Fox:

For Marvel, watch Jessica Jones, not really occult but I got the feeling you will like it.
If you are looking specifically for occult, Ghost Rider, Blade (ok tv series too)

Other things to look out for:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:25:00 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 12:53:23 PM »
Awesome. Thanks for the suggestions!  :D

Now I'm completely hooked on the Daredevil show. Such good stuff. This is shortly after I dove headfirst into the DD comics...really liking this character (although Shadowland was kind of lolwut)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:10:35 AM by JR »
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags: