Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sonia Belmont lives on.... in Senran Kagura New Wave?  (Read 5906 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Sonia Belmont lives on.... in Senran Kagura New Wave?
« on: November 18, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »
+1
Souji's design, while not a direct ripoff,  just screams Sonia Belmont (in my opinion).    The 2nd to last character on the top right row.    http://www.maql.co.jp/product/kagura_nw/character/souji.html      The green was Sonia's primary costume color in her art, as well as the blonde hair, and "whip" as her main weapon further accumulates design relations.    It can be none other than Castlevania Legends's Sonia Belmont that may have inspired that design. :)    Of course both characters are completely different people and their costume designs (even hairstyle) have significant differences, but the similarities are pretty obvious like Virtua Fighter's Akira compared to Street Fighter's Ryu.   or Final Fight's Maki compared to Fatal Fury's Mai Shiranui. 

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Re: Sonia Belmont lives on.... in Senran Kagura New Wave?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
+4
Indeed. Also, boobs.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 11:12:46 AM »
+2
Indeed. Also, boobs.

You forget one other important aspect Chern,  dat ass.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »
+5
I can sort of see it. That is only confirmed by the fact that she's using a chain whip-like weapon with multiple blades attached. But her blond hair isn't nearly as deep as Sonia's is. But I must say their measurements are way out there.

Bust: 90  :o

Waist: 57  :o

Hips: 85  :o

If these girls are still teens then they are already fully developed!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 02:52:56 PM »
+5
This game gets a solid 10 out of boobs. I mean 10. 10 out of 10.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »
+2
So many jubblies...must touch *_*

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »
+2
OMG SONIA *fapfapfap*

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »
+2
You forget one other important aspect Chern,  dat ass.

You know what boobs are without a doubt where it's at and I found my favorite

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 06:47:11 PM »
+2
what game is this ? gotta see them in action !

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 02:21:25 AM »
+2
what game is this ? gotta see them in action !

I second that!

I just found this: Don't get your hopes up.

The website describes the game as a "Big Boobs Hyper Card Battle" game. It's another one of those stupid card battle games where you just collect cards. They're really popular in Japan now. It's a way for companies to make some easy money.

Marvelous AQL turned Senran Kagura from one Nintendo 3DS game to a franchise with multiple titles and an upcoming anime series. There is also a card battling game for iOS and Android Senran Kagura: New Wave

http://sgcafe.com/2012/11/senran-kagura-new-wave-social-game-comes-on-to-gree/

And here is the 3DS version:http://nintendocharged.com/2012/04/18/senran-kagura-burst-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:28:08 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 09:02:53 AM »
+2
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is going to PS Vita (first in the series to have full 3D gameplay, a little bit like dynasty warriors).,  it doesn't have the New Wave Card Battle characters like "Sonia Belmont".   but It introduces 10 brand new characters (2 new clans), besides bringing back the original 10 characters (the first's heroes, and the second's antagonists),  so maybe if they make a Senran Kagura videogame after the Card Battle, they will combine all the shinovi characters with the card characters,  resulting in about 30-40+ playable characters. that plus the anime, this might be the fastest growing ninja videogame series to date.  Even Ninja Gaiden didn't evolve this quickly.      http://www.maql.co.jp/special/game/vita/kaguraversus/character/

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 11:11:02 AM »
That Vita news is good, since the 3DS titles are region locked and Vita titles are not!

I remember hearing about this titles during the time of 3DS launch and never followed up on it (yay, region locking) but hearing it come out for Vita has me intrigued again. Sad there won't be Souji for the Vita version bu~t for jumbly ninjutsu, this seems more palatable than Ninja Gaiden 3.  ;D

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
That Vita news is good, since the 3DS titles are region locked and Vita titles are not!

I remember hearing about this titles during the time of 3DS launch and never followed up on it (yay, region locking) but hearing it come out for Vita has me intrigued again. Sad there won't be Souji for the Vita version bu~t for jumbly ninjutsu, this seems more palatable than Ninja Gaiden 3.  ;D

What? The 3DS titles are region locked? Just WTF is wrong with you nintendo?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 05:37:44 PM »
I'll try to import it from japan EXCITED !

Tags:

anything