Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Nerd World explodes! - Batman & Superman movie coming 2015  (Read 5734 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Re: Nerd World explodes! - Batman & Superman movie coming 2015
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 11:22:41 AM »
They kinda left it open with Hulk.  The second movie he's been Hulk for a while and nothing contradicts the first movie, but they don't reference it either.  If you want to ignore it, you can.  if you want to treat the second one as a sequel, that works too. 

Personally, I think that's the best way to do a reboot. 

Really though, yo don't need to see either film to understand the Avengers.  Do you know a puny scientist turns into a giant green rampaging monster that smashes things when he gets mad?  If so, you know all you need to know about the Hulk.

Yeah the only ones I would say are essential to understanding important plot points of the Avengers (assuming the viewer has no prior knowledge of the Marvel Universe) are Thor and Captain America. Mmmmmaaaybe Iron Man 1.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
Yeah the only ones I would say are essential to understanding important plot points of the Avengers (assuming the viewer has no prior knowledge of the Marvel Universe) are Thor and Captain America. Mmmmmaaaybe Iron Man 1.
Yep I haven't seen a single Iron Man yet I watched Thor and <captain America and I understood Avengers perfectly (not that it has the most complex storyline ever or something)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »
I've known about this for a long time:
I am legend first scene
(Skip to 2:10)

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
"Superman/Batman movie..."

YEEEEEEEESSSSS

*Dark Knight Returns Quote*

FUCK

This is gonna suck isn't it...
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything