Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Names from games  (Read 2983 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: June 02, 2016, 04:24:49 PM »
If I never mentioned it before, later this year will mark the arrival of another little one!   ;D ;D HOORAY!   ;D ;D

Whether or not you find this silly, or think it neat...whatever...I like the idea and I'm gonna do it!  I used a CV name for our firstborn, and I was gonna try and come up with another CV themed name.  I'll probably continue that as long as I can get away with it, or at the very least use some sort of video game related name on each of my kids (oh, hush!  I'll probably use the more normal sounding ones anyway!)

We're having a little girl this time, so if anyone happens to know  the full names of CV characters (playable or not, and there's no need to research unless you just want to...I'll do it on my own at some point), would you share them here that I could potentially use one?  Feel free to throw out names of other female game characters too! (Again, if you care to do so...I mean, this is basically me thinking of what I can and otherwise being lazy right now when it comes to looking up some ideas!)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
Carrie
Yoko
Actrise
Maria
Annette
Charlotte
Stella
Loretta
Lisa
Elisabetha
Sara
Sarina
Johnathan
Isaac

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 05:07:55 PM »
Zoe
Dolores
Justine
Gwendolyn
Illyana
Selena
Lydie
Sonia
Shanoa
Elizabeth
Astarte (I'd name a child of mine "Astarte" in a heartbeat. Love this name.)
Lilith
Carmilla
Irina
Anna
Laura
Monica
Daniela
Mina

These are all I can remember from Castlevania at this moment, though many of them aren't unique to Castlevania :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:19:50 PM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 05:49:55 PM »
theplottwist@

How could you forget Medusa?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »
theplottwist@

How could you forget Medusa?

You wanna raise that kid with the amount of hair problems she'd have? Just imagine the shampoo costs, man.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:24:38 AM »
i think no body say Sypha or Saifa dont know XD.

Tags:

anything