Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Expendables 2  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:44:10 PM »
Watch it. It kick major ass. Definitely better than the first. Obviously being a huge action fan made me all excited over the awesome fight scenes and laughing my ass off to the countless jokes about the actors.
It's the ultimate tribute, a film made purely for hardcore action fans who grew up watching "Rambo", "Terminator", "Universal Soldier" and "Walker: Texas ranger". It's the "Avengers" of action films, and the heroes don't need no stinkin' costumes or superpowers, just big fucking guns.

Oh, and Van Damme is the perfect choice for the villain. He is so evil you can't help but love him.   
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Grimlock78

• A hunters' associate
  • Hunter in Training
  • I've faced better odds:Have at you!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
 I actually want to watch that movie! People keep telling me "its full of washed up action heros blah blah blah BLAH] pfft.. I'm gonna see it they don't have to.
“Why be the player when you can be a boss at the end of the stage?... because the player is better....”

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 03:43:23 PM »
Yup, I saw it on Saturday.
It was pretty great.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »
I heard Chuck would only star if the film had less cursing, to me if it's an action movie, the actors better be cursing like sailors while blowing shit up.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 08:22:50 PM »
I saw it last night with my brother and we both thought it was awesome. I too enjoyed it more than the first one. If you like action and one liners this is the film for you.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 02:36:47 PM »
I heard Chuck would only star if the film had less cursing, to me if it's an action movie, the actors better be cursing like sailors while blowing shit up.
Eh, 80's/90's action movies werent entirely about the cursing though. there were a few choice words in there to make it just edgy enough, "FACK YOO ASSHOL" but never excessive that I remember.

Yknow who should be in the next one? Steven Segal. The king of as I like to call them- "Junk Action movies"

IOW- if Terminator and Rambo is a full hearty meal, Steven Segal movies are the junk food for when you just need a quick action fix.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »
One of my favorites is the part in the end of the original Predator when the predator finally takes off his mask and Arnold just utters "you're one ugly motherf**ker."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:45 PM »
It's even more awesome when Danny Glover almost says the same thing in part II, then gets interrupted by the Predator himself, who then says it.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Husky

• Don't let the post count fool you I've been around since 2001
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 06:02:21 AM »
I deffenetly laughed at the chuck norris "fact", and the movie as a whole was easly the most enjoyable movie of the year this year.
[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-ash1/v238/45/53/550506684/n550506684_756072_7919.jpg[/img]

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »
This film is like a tribute joke that never gets old. (watch in 240p)

The Expendables 2 Ultimate 80's Vintage Trailer - Sylvester Stallone Movie (VHS BOOTLEG COPY)
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
I didnt watched this movie yet, but that 80's soundtrack makes the movie kickass lol (yeah I imagine that this music isnt in the movie, but anyway)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything