Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: GHOST  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:20:20 AM »
Hey guys. Just wondering if we have any Ghost (more likely known as Ghost B.C.) fans here. They just released their new album yesterday which I went ahead and picked up seeing as I am a HUGE fan.
By My Hands...The Belmont Clan Will Be Avenged...

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 07:26:16 AM »
I thought this was going to be a thread for the Patrick Swayze movie.

:(

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »
LMAO! Good lord. lol! Nah.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 02:49:04 PM »
Damn, I thought it'd be about the Patrick Swayze movie.
I am disappoint incarnate...
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 05:17:49 AM »
I thought it was a thread about the supernatural....hey I swear I saw Death as a kid in the room I still sleep in now. I know I was awake, and at that time and didn't know about how it dressed traditionally. I tried to scream, but couldn't, it vanished into my closet, and to this day, thankfully wasn't chilling in there. Told me it would be back for me someday.

Nope, it's not a thread about that though.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:20:32 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 08:08:33 AM »
Hey guys. Just wondering if we have any Ghost (more likely known as Ghost B.C.) fans here. They just released their new album yesterday which I went ahead and picked up seeing as I am a HUGE fan.

Sure! Their first album is brilliant. Second is okay. Still hasn't yet developed an opinion of the third. It's good. I think they took it more in a progressive rock direction. The thing I thought from hearing "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" is that it reminds me a little of the progressive metal sound of Mastodon's "Once More 'Round The Sun", which I think is cool.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 12:30:14 PM »
Sure! Their first album is brilliant. Second is okay. Still hasn't yet developed an opinion of the third. It's good. I think they took it more in a progressive rock direction. The thing I thought from hearing "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" is that it reminds me a little of the progressive metal sound of Mastodon's "Once More 'Round The Sun", which I think is cool.

I liked their first album a lot. Their 2nd is their best imo. I love it. It feels more like a 60's feel than anything, where the first is more like an 80's horror movie/metal feel. I do like the third one and I have to agree that it does have a progressive feel. I like them all but their 2nd was just the best.

Tags: