Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Walking Dead - Episode 1 is FREE (25th to 31st) Ep.2-5 only 200msp on 28th  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
UPDATE - I was right, episodes 2-5 are only 200msp each on the 28th. So, considering that episode 1 is FREE, all five episodes can be had for only $10.

I just finished episode 1 last night, and I'm hooked.

Nothing beats FREE people! The Walking Dead, one of the highest rated games of the year, is FREE from the 25th to the 31st, on XBLA.

Also, on the 28th, the remaining episodes (2 - 5) go on sale. Considering that they're normally $5 a pop, I'm hoping the entire series can be snagged for less that $10.

Enjoy! ;D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:47:32 PM by Vampire Killer »
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Re: The Walking Dead - Episode 1 is FREE (25th to 31st)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »
If you dont have it Id suggest it! Ive had it since part 1 came out and its actually a pretty good game. Linear as hell but fun. Its around 2-3 hours per part Id say and steam says I have 12 hours played. All 5 parts are out now so if youve been holdin off on gettin it nows the time

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Walking Dead - Episode 1 is FREE (25th to 31st) Ep.2-5 only 200msp on 28th
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »
bump
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Tags: