Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: KONAMI SNES Style Music  (Read 2682 times)

Offline PHBelmont

• Hunter in Training
  • Simon Belmont Forever
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based.
    • My Youtube Channel (VGM)
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: May 13, 2013, 07:01:34 PM »
Hi everyone!
I just wanna share my videos to all of you. I have some music of KONAMI games as Castlevania, Contra, Metal Gear, Gradius in SNES Style and others type of styles too.

Metal Gear 2 SNES Style - Zanzibar Breeze

Gradius Gaiden Rebirth Style - Boss Rush Part.1

Super C Snes Style - Thunder Landing (Area 01)

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - Shrine of the Apostates (Haunted Castle Version)

I think this style of music needs more views and more remixes in SNES style.
If you can help me and share my videos, nice :D i will be very happy, and more if people do more remixes using SNES samples.

Thank you all! ;D
My Youtube Channel! SNES Style Remixes and MORE.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPatoHerrera12

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 11:04:45 PM »
Neat. I love these sorts of mixes.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 09:47:48 AM »
Sweet! I miss hearing those classic SNES sounds. Zanzibar breeze is perhaps one of my favorite tunes out of the entire metal gears saga, even if it's only an intro story composition. With regards to stage 1 of super Contra it sounds a bit weak in certain sections of the tune while in the NES version those sections were very powerful and expressive in sound. And I agree that HoD needs many, many more remixes as it's game boy-esque soundtrack has not aged very well, all things considered.

P.S. Where can we download these?  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:35:12 PM »
the 16-bit music era is certainly welcome to all oldschool gamers :p
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Tags: