Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Games which didn't get lots of attention that were still great games  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Ever play a game and wonder why more people don't know about it? Ever play a game that sucked and wondered why there was so much hype around it? Go back to the days of Sega Master System. Now I'll be the first to say the NES was an awesome game console and there were plenty of amazing games on it. However, that shouldn't discount the Sega Master System at all. Same goes for the SNES and Sega CD/Genesis days. They were really great consoles with unbelievable games.

Zillion and Quartet on Sega Master System are two of my all time favorite games. The game play IMO is amazing. Also on Turbo Graphix 16 many people always seem to forget games like Legendary Axe, Bonks Adventure and Keith Courage in Alpha Zones. I haven't though. I mean even on the popular consoles like SNES, NES and Genesis people seem to have forgotten games like Faxanadu, Actraiser and The Adventures of Willy Beamish.

You could pay tribute to all the games left forgotten. Get out there and play as many games as you can. All the classics you haven't tried. I myself plan to try the Wonder Boy in Monster World games as I have only played Monster World 4 out of that series and I thought it was really cool. Have any games that nobody would know about that people should try out? Let us know.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Games which didn't get lots of attention that were still great games
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 11:23:31 AM »
Zen: Intergalactic Ninja - NES Gameplay

Its based on a comic that I've never read, but the game is cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_the_Intergalactic_Ninja
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything