Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lotteria's crazy burgers  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:31:01 PM »
I know burger stacks are fairly common in USA, but in Japan...

Shingeki burger
https://www.lotteria.jp/topics/2014/topics_shingeki.html

Oh. this promo is worth looking at and priced really cheap.
https://www.lotteria.jp/topics/2014/topics02270002.html
That double ebi burger for 290 yen!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 09:26:53 PM »
I'm not sure why anyone would want to cram that much food down their gullet. While it looks good I could never eat that much and it's quite unhealthy to eat a lot of food in one sitting too. Small portions throughout the day is a lot more healthy and you won't get indigestion or other stomach-related issues either.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:01:25 AM »
Wow is that a big burger. If i was hungry i could totally ignore the dude with no skin, but what a strange thing to have next to an advertisement for food.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:36 AM »
The anime Shingeki no Kyojin or better known as Attack on Titan in the English speaking world, is a hit anime. Thus it makes sense to advertise their food with that Titan picture.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 02:16:50 AM »
How much does every burger patty they have there weigh? I know that Mcdonald's usually serves 150-200 gram burgers, but in some of the more serious burger bars they serve something more serious, like 250-300 gram for a patty.
I ate a 400 gram (a little less than a pound) patty once. That's some nice burger. But I wish to visit one of those crazy burger places where they actually serve a 1 kg patty. A two pound burger... Now that's a challenge.  :P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:20:27 AM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything