Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Halloween 2-Day Castlevania Live Stream  (Read 16737 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Halloween 2-Day Castlevania Live Stream
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »
Cool, never knew that you had Street Fighter for PC, lets play it sometime when I get my upgrade to Super Street Fighter IV.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2014, 02:01:04 PM »
For those of you having connection problems on Twitch:

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/questions/5244445-possible-weird-fix-for-streams-freezing-buffering-

Who knows. Worth a shot?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2014, 03:25:20 PM »
Sure, it wouldn't hurt to try, thanks for the tip bro :P
I was at my work (I work only on weekends and holidays) so I cant test it yet. I was trying another fix that involves using VLC player and a program called Livestreamer but it run the same way, like in the browser, because this fix is mostly for choosing video quality, yours only had "source" quality.

Even so I watched it on VLC and opened the chat in a separate window, pretty neat since I could do another basic things without missing anything.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2014, 04:04:15 PM »
I found out that only Twitch Partners get to have other options besides Source quality. This is another status above even paid Twitch users. They only select people to be partners as they see fit, it seems. Thus I may not be able to actually fix that issue.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2014, 04:14:07 PM »
No problem, thanks for checking it.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2014, 04:50:34 PM »
I'm going to be testing a new way to record Twitch steams in about a half hour. Castlevania Fighter Returns! Tune in if you want to see more of that game.

So that's today at 8:30 EST.

EDIT: It worked. It recorded nicely. Though I suppose it wasn't an HD stream so we'll have to try it on an HD game at some point.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:49:29 AM by uzo »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2014, 12:47:13 PM »
This thread is pretty much useless now, so...

I want to stream more, and I think it's time for a new thread about that! Please see the below link to that thread.

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,7607.msg170058.html#msg170058

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »
I'll go ahead and lock this and keep the redirect. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything