Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Judgment FRIEND CODE Thread  (Read 28806 times)

Offline EisaKrieger

• Elemental Warrior
  • Hunter in Training
    • My Cv: Fjording of the Abyss page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania: Judgment FRIEND CODE Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2014, 06:21:09 PM »
It's some fun... if you let it be.  And don't take it too seriously.  I got it for a whole 7$ plus $4 shipping from someone on Amazon.

Anyway, May 19th before servers went down I finally got to try a couple matches.  The first opponent put up a good fight at first but was soon completely unnerved by young Eric Lecarde going on about not treating him like a child and fighting him as if he were a grown man, while wearing a moustache. (Warning: link may contain offensive language).  The second opponent seemed doubly intent on plunging to suicide in the clock tower in sheer offended disbelief of a faerie sitting upon one of Carmilla's plentiful mammary glands.  At least that's my best understanding of the events that unfolded.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2014, 12:01:01 PM »
We could probably still play this via Dolphin. There were some people talking about being able to play Tatsunoko Vs Capcom online even after the Wii online services shut down.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2014, 01:08:09 PM »
You can play Tatsunoko, Brawl, Mario Kart, and a few other games, using your Wii, but it has to be through USBLoaderGX (or WiiFlow) using a hacked ISO.
The Wiimmfi program will do this.

Here's instructions on how to do it with Brawl (Project M version).  There is, I believe, a similar method for Judgment, but it has to be found:
**clicky**

EDIT: it may be possible to do this with an official disc using Gecko or Riivolution but I don't know enough about it.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2014, 02:20:58 PM »
Since this thread doesnt have a real function right now (like these ones with LoS news, since this game has been released a long time ago) it wouldn't be good to remove the stake from them?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: